Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
I think it's important to note that the minigames and puzzles currently being implemented are being designed for a complete game. Sure, right now they're the sole source of content being locked behind a puzzle, but in the full game they'll be just one of several options. Sure they could just give us the content straight up right now, but then in the future they'll just have to go back and add the puzzles then. Apart from the first five chapters, (which are fully acknowledged as a trainwreck if anyone would read older posts before popping out of the woodwork to complain) what's being added currently is designed to hopefully integrate properly into a full game. It's not the only game to use puzzles for its content either. If the game isn't developed with the big picture in mind then they'll just have to go backwards later to fix the small picture.

I'd say Lunas dream quiz could definitely do with changing though, because most of her trivia will hopefully become obsolete once they get around to fixing said trainwreck. Nobody wants to read that damn codex

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Tadeo

Sep 26, 2017
personally i think your all to negative. Joe is doing his best to turn this shit around and apparently the next update will be starting on the girls sexy scenes and while we only have one in Ginny ts pretty dam good and makes me excited for the future updates.
Dont get me wrong, the game is amazing but if the few actual nsfw we get is locked behind a stupid hard puzzle and a shit load of grind (the later i kind of like) it discourages you to play in between updates even if i really like the game, also, why theres no "skip" button to the puzzles, it would make a lot of sense just instead of giving you more time or some kind of hints

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
personally i think your all to negative. Joe is doing his best to turn this shit around and apparently the next update will be starting on the girls sexy scenes and while we only have one in Ginny ts pretty dam good and makes me excited for the future updates.
The problem is not that we are all to negative or don't appreciate the work joe does but alot of us are old patreons who stopped supporting the game as the old dev was proven to milk the game without doing shit to advance the nsfw content and basically telling one lie after another to stretch the development time and always telling you to wait "for the next update" for months.

Those months turned to years and now many of us who would like to support this game just can't cause we got another dev telling us "The sex will come in the next update" sentence. No fault on joe's part here as he has to fix the game first then can focus on new content. In writing you also can't ignore what you already have and rework that in order to add new chapters.

I am pretty sure joe knows about all that and about the shit he signed up for when taking this project. The task is to make this shitshow of 3 years turn into something nsfw content while maintaining the flow of the game and what ppl grew to like for 3 years now. (those who are still around)

However this raises certain problems as well.

1. If they jump right to the sex and removing alot of stuff ppl get mad and they lose money.
2. If they don't add the sex NOW (next update) many people including on patreon will lose their shit. And they lose money.
3. If Joe doesn't deliver sex in the next update the cycle repeat and no one of the old patreons will believe anything he says anymore. Which shuts off potential incomes completely down by hundreds of old patreons.
4. If they keep doing what they did in the past more and more patreons will wander off to other projects who actually get shit done. Again this loses them money.

Lets look at the point of view of Joe. All he can do is try to fix this shit of a mess while listening to tons (and i mean literally hundreds of posts from old patreons) of complaints, insults and other stuff while still trying to help those people getting a good game with sex in it without telling them to FUCK OFF for not paying for shit.

So from his point of view he singed up for a epic shitshow where everyone waits for him to fail cause if he manages to pull this off i fucking guarantee you not only will alot of patreons come back but the reputation of him and the dev team will be restored as it will be signed off to the "a shitty dev almost ruined this game but joe came to the rescue" department, joe will also be known as a dev that gets shit done and not just talk about it.

Lets hope for the best and let joe do his work.

Reactions: George_Nos and J_M

Rezol

Jul 21, 2017
Forgive me if I am wrong on that part, I am the shittiest person to have perspective on difficulty in the game since I design all these grindy puzzles people hate.
Thanks for adding some cheating mechanics (not for Ginny, sadly) and stars for a game to remember correct answers. That helps.

But what I don't get is why did you decide to make this games even more of a grind. Playing puzzles 9 times instead of 3 for the same content? Why? It's not even logical story-wise, since on first levels of each stage you are shown less than on the third levels of a prior stage.

It would be another thing it there was some sexy banter that would evolve from game to game, but that's not the case.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for adding some cheating mechanics (not for Ginny, sadly) and stars for a game to remember correct answers. That helps.

But what I don't get is why did you decide to make this games even more of a grind. Playing puzzles 9 times instead of 3 for the same content? Why? It's not even logical story-wise, since on first levels of each stage you are shown less than on the third levels of a prior stage.

It would be another thing it there was some sexy banter that would evolve from game to game, but that's not the case.
You are asking the right questions. That and some other reasons i won't elaborate now are the reason this game doesnt see a penny from me until the MC gets to fuck the choosen waifu and the other girls.

Cause while i still want to believe joe and his promises i judge the entire dev team of this game by actions alone. And what i have seen so far doesn't convince me yet to actually believe his intentions of adding the sex into the game soon.

I want to believe. I really do. I just can't.

madmewmew

Sep 24, 2017
Pls help, ive pressed concede too many times already i dont see the cheat.. The 7x7 is just impossible with the time limit even if I pause the time by pressing middle mouse... can i som1 screenshot it pls of the cheat button, or if there are other steps than just pressing concede pls tell me. Ive wasted so much time already on the hermoine puzzle.

Reactions: Fr4nky

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
9 times? Woah, and I believed that guy when he said JoeBanks was changing this game. It turns out he's changing it for the worse

D

Deleted member 215905

referring to swimsuits: is there a reason I can't see the last and final swimsuit, the topless one, with girls that aren't my "waifu"? Is there something I have to do before they'll show it, or is it just an extremely low chance of showing up? If its the latter option, is there a certain time to save and reload to get it? When does the game "decide" what swimsuit they will wear?

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
referring to swimsuits: is there a reason I can't see the last and final swimsuit, the topless one, with girls that aren't my "waifu"? Is there something I have to do before they'll show it, or is it just an extremely low chance of showing up? If its the latter option, is there a certain time to save and reload to get it? When does the game "decide" what swimsuit they will wear?
just read notes, or read text while going thru game, but again everything is in notes and it makes game much easyer...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
With the notes and your waifu you can figure out which girl is the one who wanted the topless version of the swimsuit and the day when all girls wear that one. Wait for that day and make sure they wear the right one or use the notes to manipulate it so they only have that certain swimsuit to give to them.

Or just spam the invite every day and wait till you get it.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes