jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Except for the part where they call the game a scam while referring to the state of development previous to the take over?
I get that a game should be rated on what content is there, but most of those reviews aren't even reviews. They don't give a shit about providing any kind of feedback on the current state of the game, they're basically whining about being blue-balled by the previous developer. It's sad enough that it's almost funny.
I am curious how they feel like they've been scammed though, I bet more than 99% of them haven't handed over any cash and the information is all here so even if they're complaining that they were scammed out of their valuable time it's been their own expectations that have misled them.
That kind of outrage from people who did not pay any money for the game doesn't make any sence to me except I know for a fact that there are some exact cases and they are not rare, actually. So I agree, that is retarded but I guess it's just the kind of shit new management have to deal with. There is little you can do about it.
"under what management game is under" I see you are an expert in writing.
My english is shit, but I'm a russian and have played ru-version of IW (as I wrote that in review section). And I meant not the quality of writing itself in that post but the idea behind it. What was the reason of making and revealing that girls hornier than main character? Who's going corrupt who? And the diadema thing on top of that, as somewhat bk-up. I was really confused because from my pov that's against primary theme of the game.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Hey i saw that in the memories section the experiment scene with Minerva has the keep eyes open and stay option is there a way to unlock them or they will be available in a later release ?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Speaking of writing, do you have any proofreaders? Or is the dialogues throughout the chapters of the game a work in progress to be looked over later?
The latter, chapter 5 and beyond is being written by me. Chapter 1-4 are being edited, the prologue is already done, none of the edits are in game, and the story is being overhauled quite a bit.

The amount of work that goes into editing takes away directly from the game, so there is someone we hired.

And I meant not the quality of writing itself in that post but the idea behind it. What was the reason of making and revealing that girls hornier than main character?
Since I don't read Russian, I have no clue. Marcus is horny all the time in the english version. Again, with the edits above and our editor for Russian, I am sure it will make more sense in the future.

The game's obviously incomplete and on a monthly release schedule (minus this holidays), so it's really hard to fit everything in and worry about the quality of writing (that people mostly skip through).

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I have a quest to learn the new skills but I can't click them, even though I have more than enough points, what am I missing?

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
The game's obviously incomplete and on a monthly release schedule (minus this holidays), so it's really hard to fit everything in and worry about the quality of writing (that people mostly skip through).

When is the approximately release date by schedule ?

Automagic

Apr 10, 2018
I have a quest to learn the new skills but I can't click them, even though I have more than enough points, what am I missing?
Progress further in the story. For me it was the diadem specifically that needed to get done.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Also, with people calling the game a scam, it seemingly was at one time, when I started helping as a tester and there was like zero content making it into the game. Now I try to push for as much content as I can get. So after the next lewd scene we will probably touch up all the missing art for various texts I have written that are not sex scenes. And then touch up the other things people have brought up.
When is the approximately release date by schedule ?
End of 2020 was my original plan, if we get more delays probably a bit after...

sentientarrow

Jun 24, 2018
Hello guys here is my save.

1) Sonya wardrobe fully unlocked
2) Sonya sketches fully unlocked
3) All stats maxed
4) All spells learned
5) All quests nearly completed
Where to put the save?

EDIT: type %appdata% in start, find the folder called Ren'Py and paste it in there

Last edited:

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
- so all together for now idk how dark path is good, but all together it is only one scene with girls u pick to banish, and everthing later will lead to not see any content with that girl (probably this line wont go - everyone want to unlock everthing) unles later plans are to add traps and some form of punishment - BDSM, tied etc. to girls in dark path, and making girls do moves and Marcus just enyoing in light path (similar to Ginny scene) maybe add some achievements later for drak/ligh path and assume there will be new game + to complete all of them, all together i realy like game but i'm not fond to abandon any girl anytime...
- riddle will need to be clear in some form later, not in notes - but with talking to portaits or something to actualy find hints - and if u miss them or not understan (like me who not understand every word in english) so u can talk again like hints to use items when and where and what items. I peronaly missed riddle for door combination and was realy hard to figure that out...
- found bunch of glitches and few bugs but idk if someone have place to write them down or to do here?
- memory game is realy good but would much rather to have game like puzzle, board game with characters like: Hermonie - puzzle - Daphne - memory card game (fitsh her cloths changing side quest) or some similar Suzan recepie fouding Luna ? catch a righ pixie - if u win you CAN undress her by little (u got that in memory) and LATER u can play for blue flames /fame points / gold or what ever will be there or just make when undresed to use power and play more with her (she wont run away) and lets Help page stays for help?

Reactions: Rozaria

wkl99

Jul 30, 2017
How to unlock Hermiones Chapter 5 drinking memory? Everything else is available and I have no idea how to unlock this.

SGoat

Nov 9, 2019
Hey guys!
When i put save files from 0.4F and some your new 0.5A save files in %appdata i still can't load saves - "Incompatible fire version"
What i need to do?

And the second question - i've finished 0.4F with "good side", i need to play whole game again to see "dark side" content?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes