L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
many ppl talk about the lack of sex scenes. I fundamentally disagree with this statement. It is necessary to delay sex scenes as long as possible (I mean full scenes from intercourse) and introduce various intermediate scenes with petting, etc. Just look at Summertime Saga, it's just Cirque du Soleil, you don’t believe the game anymore, the game is a laughing stock. And the developers apparently know about it. As soon as you entered the sex scene, the deadly countdown for the game began

Last edited:

ChirpChirp

Mar 31, 2018
New CG RIP [v0.5A]?..Please?

many ppl talk about the lack of sex scenes. I fundamentally disagree with this statement. It is necessary to delay sex scenes as long as possible (I mean full scenes from intercourse) and introduce various intermediate scenes with petting, etc. Just look at Summertime Saga, it's just Cirque du Soleil, you don’t believe the game anymore, the game is a laughing stock. And the developers apparently know about it. As soon as you entered the sex scene, the deadly countdown for the game began
Didn't understand a word of that. Princess and Witch Trainer didn't just have sex scenes, their was a really chemistry between the Genie and the girls, humor and the like, that was expressed incredibly in as little words as possible. This game replaces the humor with just lines and lines and lines of text. The game is well made from a technical and artistical standpoint, but really needs an editor to simplify some of the denser confusing missions, maybe focus on one girl at a time. "Once you add erotic scenes to a erotic game, the game is ruined" doesn't really make sense.

Geolin

Jan 12, 2019
Does have sex scene in the game?
There is one in the prologue with Minerva, other than that the closest you get is luna masturbating (in her dreams last patch, and in your bedroom in the new patch)
So to answer your question, yes - anything new since that (if you played before) then no.

Reactions: George213

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018

Didn't understand a word of that. Princess and Witch Trainer didn't just have sex scenes, their was a really chemistry between the Genie and the girls, humor and the like, that was expressed incredibly in as little words as possible. This game replaces the humor with just lines and lines and lines of text. The game is well made from a technical and artistical standpoint, but really needs an editor to simplify some of the denser confusing missions, maybe focus on one girl at a time. "Once you add erotic scenes to a erotic game, the game is ruined" doesn't really make sense.
What he meant was that delaying sex scenes (he literally stated "from intercourse") is the way to go. He wasn't talking about erotic scenes, which is different. I tend to agree with the idea of the stated delay because it would be more in line with the concept of the game (the view that four "innocent" witches, two of whom disrespect the MC at every opportunity, are not so "innocent") as well as the direction of the story line (from supposed "innocence" to corruption). A lot of people may not agree with the gradual development of that idea or genre or fetish, but it makes logical sense.

Having said that, I'm also of the opinion that a major issue with the game (besides the little erotic content in updates) is the wall of text in every bit of dialogue and task. As someone who isn't too familiar with how the game is updated, I can't comment on how these issues can be solved.

Reactions: L_A_T_E

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
Witch Trainer and Princess trainer is just mud(scribble) when compared to Innocent Witches. Just launch them now and play. You'll immediately understand what I mean. They were good at the time. It's like comparing Witcher 1 with the Witcher 3.
Therefore, I'm for a large-scale IW, for a huge and saturated world of the game, and not for a 3-hour game.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ehct2332 and Jarul

Burr

Apr 11, 2018
There is one in the prologue with Minerva, other than that the closest you get is luna masturbating (in her dreams last patch, and in your bedroom in the new patch)
So to answer your question, yes - anything new since that (if you played before) then no.
You forgot about Ginny's BJ

Ausgamer

Jun 22, 2018
I think I am stuck on Susans Baking minigame, I have done them all, got both bonus scenes with the 'special' cake and the drinking.

But the minigame quest is still not crossed out and I have noticed in other people saves that there are other tasks to do like 'meet Susan somewhere in the school' (perception).

For whatever reason in my game it just tells me to ask her to make cakes again and again? Do I just have to grind out the last cake scene or the 'special' cake scene over and over and over again to get it to progress? I have tried fervor and manipulation on both scenes.

I know I am missing something I just don't know what.

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
Stupid question.
Its 10pm.
How do I get to 11pm.
Normally there is an activity I can do to move the clock, but nothing seems to work

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes