rubyduby

Mar 8, 2019
Hey guys!
When i put save files from 0.4F and some your new 0.5A save files in %appdata i still can't load saves - "Incompatible fire version"
What i need to do?

And the second question - i've finished 0.4F with "good side", i need to play whole game again to see "dark side" content?
You're basically screwed i'm afraid. However I believe that someone has posted a save file compatible with the latest version here.

That's kinda what sucks about this game, whoever the top dog is, doesn't seem to prioritize user concerns. This would be fine in a normal work setting where users are closed off till the end. but with patreon-based donations requiring complete and consistent releases + user feedback to thrive, it kinda fails as a process/product.
Things like prioritizing "stories" that users want, working through iterative releases, and releasing a "complete" product each time, rather than a year down the line in one go.

I did have a look at the discord too, and it seems like there's not much difference there. I was actually keen on putting about a fiver into this too, but being a donor and a non-donor doesn't seem to make much of a difference, as ultimately, only the changes deemed necessary by the head dev seem to be actually implemented. There are even cases where donors can't access the latest version of the game because they donated to the wrong site.

I will say though, that one extra luna scene was pretty good! Just work on improving the pace/amount of total scenes per update.

edit: okay so I tried the save and it works! Thanks @omsues!
1. download it, and change the name to something like 1-2-LT1.save,
2. make sure to download the latest version 0.5a, otherwise will be incompatible.
3. play the game first and save some random thing in your latest version of the games.
4. Go to game > saves.
5. Copy paste the save file into it.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
No, I meant finishing the game.
If i may leave a suggestion. Work on full chapters instead of releasing updates like this... it's going to be 6months on playing one chapter(chapter 5), from the beginning, every time. At least a full chapter we would play it and that's it. Or split it call this chapter5 part2 when you decide to release the 5b, just split it... Cut the 4f part. Call it chapter 5 part 1 then this release part2. I think it's a good solution for the save files problem

Reactions: Jaun Karr

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
If i may leave a suggestion. Work on full chapters instead of releasing updates like this... it's going to be 6months on playing one chapter(chapter 5), from the beginning, every time. At least a full chapter we would play it and that's it. Or split it call this chapter5 part2 when you decide to release the 5b, just split it... Cut the 4f part. Call it chapter 5 part 1 then this release part2. I think it's a good solution for the save files problem
You make less money if you follow this way.

joost0436.4

Jun 26, 2018
Hello guys here is my save.

1) Sonya wardrobe fully unlocked
2) Sonya sketches fully unlocked
3) All stats maxed
4) All spells learned
5) All quests nearly completed
how do you implement the save into the game ?
i tried just dropping it in the map saves but the game won't use the file this way...

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
An idea for further story development* would be to give each of the four main girls a specific interest outside of the Hogwarts setting (e.g. a strong interest in elves' rights for Hermi; something to do with fashion for Daphne). The MC could have the choice of involving himself seriously in the pursuit and fulfillment of these interests after learning of them (e.g. through the grapevine). This could lead him down two main paths, keeping in line with the story line options so far: one where he realises that he grows to care about said interests and pursues them also ("light"), and one where he utilises knowledge of these interests for his own selfish gain ("dark").

*By story development, I mean more in-depth and accurate exploration of the characters and their relationships, rather than more of the loquacious / wordy / convoluted dialogue.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes