Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Appreciate the compliment, even this is the type of support more devs need. I know that not everyone can support with money, but just getting positive feedback on occasion is really nice. Obviously, the people paying in are going to have niceties, so the people who can't pay or don't want to just having positive feedback does a lot to life the spirits of devs. If people on the forums did this more often, there would probably be more developer participation.
Come to think of it, is there a way to hand you money besides Patreon? I don't much like Patreon... Though another thing with that is, since you're tracking builds, would there be a way that a non-Patreon supporter could be able to even get the game at the same time a Patreon supporter would?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Come to think of it, is there a way to hand you money besides Patreon? I don't much like Patreon... Though another thing with that is, since you're tracking builds, would there be a way that a non-Patreon supporter could be able to even get the game at the same time a Patreon supporter would?
Itch.io but you'll still get a tracked release, regardless.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Well, we have been having an hour conversation about a minigame, using QTE vs Logic... one requires using your memory, but is more steps. The other is simpler but more trial and error.

What would you guys prefer? More steps, but very logical? Or less steps, but a bit of trial and error?

The writing is being updated by a proper editor, the game will improve over time, don't be mistaken.
+1 for skills in mini games: I liked the Daphne mini game because it was on character, and catching the snitch task was also good in theory, but it was just too fast (and still easy to beat). Other games have you find the right sequence of touching a girl's body to spur her arousal, which I usually like ('cos that's how it works in real life, too) :cool: Like MC does a medical exam, how can he get her wet, without her complaining he went too fast.

The Hermi puzzle was not for me: totally off character for the prude to agree to this

Reactions: Moosy

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Is the only way to get the prefect addresses in the beginning?
somehow i made it past that point without getting the ravenclaw prefect's address and now i cant contact her

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I think I might really hate this damn game. I must be partially retarded because I am stuck on the swimsuit quest, puzzle. WHY WHY have SO many things to do just to advance the story... I can fix a Computer, cars, and appliances but trying to follow this game is making me want to pull out my frikking hair. And the "video" on how to do it was recorded in fucking fast forward so I can't even read what to do... Pissed off...

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I think I might really hate this damn game. I must be partially retarded because I am stuck on the swimsuit quest, puzzle. WHY WHY have SO many things to do just to advance the story... I can fix a Computer, cars, and appliances but trying to follow this game is making me want to pull out my frikking hair. And the "video" on how to do it was recorded in fucking fast forward so I can't even read what to do... Pissed off...
Dev says there's a skip option. I also rage quit at this point.

I frickin love the artwork and the potential of this game but it's like any criticism of the rambling dialogue that leads to obscure quests just falls on deaf ears.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Personally, I'm not sure how people have trouble with it. The House Elves gather all the clothes on a certain day for laundry which resets the progress. Just swap out the swimsuits with your modified versions before laundry day. I didn't find myself having to pay attention to anything else. Maybe I got lucky?

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Modified versions? What modified versions... I give hat the "underwear" then I collect them from him nothing changes... I missed something somewhere..... and where is the skip option

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I found that swimsuit quest just extremely tiresome, nothing more. But I had pissed during bedroom puzzle in exchange. Why the only fucking sequence matter and not the result itself by any approach? I guess that way was hard/impossible to implement but in any case, that's just retarded.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Modified versions? What modified versions... I give hat the "underwear" then I collect them from him nothing changes... I missed something somewhere..... and where is the skip option
The modified swimsuits. You have to give the collected swimsuits to the hat to modify them. How are people missing this stuff? lol
I do agree it can be tiresome like Jack says. Even knowing what you're doing it can become a chore to go to each dorm and repeat the same tasks. Even on a perfect doing it right the first time run you're repeating a task 4 times.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Hey JoeBanks
When you get around to reworking the old content, please add more rewarding content to the swimsuit quest in the form of us actually being able to spy on the girls or something. We get some dialogue from them while in the pool but we only get to look at Hogwarts. Seeing the results of our hard work in action would make the work less tiresome.
It also doesn't make sense for the replaced swimsuits to revert if we don't do them all in the timeframe. Why/how are the elves replacing the modified swimsuits with the originals if the player replaces half of them or something before laundry day? Figuring out what you need to do is a puzzle in itself without the added time constraint.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hey JoeBanks
When you get around to reworking the old content, please add more rewarding content to the swimsuit quest in the form of us actually being able to spy on the girls or something. We get some dialogue from them while in the pool but we only get to look at Hogwarts. Seeing the results of our hard work in action would make the work less tiresome.
It also doesn't make sense for the replaced swimsuits to revert if we don't do them all in the timeframe. Why/how are the elves replacing the modified swimsuits with the originals if the player replaces half of them or something before laundry day? Figuring out what you need to do is a puzzle in itself without the added time constraint.
That's one of my biggest personal gripes, there's like no reward for 4 chapters. It's a heavy reworking, chapter 4 is all me (due to editing costs). Also, in the end, I want to make it so you pick one girl and play through, not doing all 4 girls for everything.

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
That's one of my biggest personal gripes, there's like no reward for 4 chapters. It's a heavy reworking, chapter 4 is all me (due to editing costs). Also, in the end, I want to make it so you pick one girl and play through, not doing all 4 girls for everything.
I do hope I will still be able to pursue all girls at once though. I'm a greedy bastard harem kind of guy. :ROFLMAO:
It bummed me out a little when I basically had to choose my best girl. Daphne is incredible in this game, but Luna has always been a favourite of mine, and Hermoine is just Hermoine and something about her just really makes me want to put her in her place. It hurt me to have to choose just one. I know replayability is a factor when it comes to multiple routes, but there's a lot of content here that isn't specific to the girls so it would feel like a real grind having to play through it all again for each girl.

Reactions: L_A_T_E and SamHaim

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I found that swimsuit quest just extremely tiresome, nothing more. But I had pissed during bedroom puzzle in exchange. Why the only fucking sequence matter and not the result itself by any approach? I guess that way was hard/impossible to implement but in any case, that's just retarded.
If you don't make the entire sequence based on open and closing, it just becomes random and non-sensical.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes