JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
*record scratch*

Wait wait wait. So you have a self-imposed deadline (admirable by itself, tbh). Basically 12 months to finish the plot, and 12 more for the art. Did I get this right?

Given the development speed this year, and let's double... no, quadruple it, divided by 4 main characters and 1-2 side hoes...
View attachment 469686

2-3 scenes per girl and the game ends?

:KEK:
You must assume I am getting paid for this, I can write the game and have it done where my involvement is no longer needed. Beyond that, it's not *my* game, it's the teams. So when I say the game will be finished, I mean the plot, writing the things I am needed for.

The progress you saw this year was me getting the game to a logical point where sex can happen. People can keep adding sexual stuff long after I am gone.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
You must assume I am getting paid for this
Well I hope you are.

The progress you saw this year was me getting the game to a logical point where sex can happen. People can keep adding sexual stuff long after I am gone.
But will they? I am a simple guy, I see you join and sex scenes start appearing. Therefore I am assuming that when you leave, the russians will continue slacking off.

:HideThePain:

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
That's incredibly over complicated especially for an 'erotic' game — I can't solve it even with walkthrough! What's the point? Most of the players just abandon it after 15 mins or download CGI rip. Nice drawing, bad game design.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
That's incredibly over complicated especially for an 'erotic' game — I can't solve it even with walkthrough! What's the point? Most of the players just abandon it after 15 mins or download CGI rip. Nice drawing, bad game design.
What part, you weren't specific. Or you mean the entire game?

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
I think I screwed myself with Ginny at the last visit. I went and asked Luna to come into the office and she arrived at the same hour as Ginny, so her scene got blocked. I tried sending her an owl both unofficially and officially, but ended up with the "Talk to me unofficially" or "Take a walk around" conversations. Tried sending her something else to see if that could fix it as a last ditch, but nothing. Save before that is too far away, and the autosave for that day is already erased.

Am I fucked, or is there anything I can do?

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Ah yes, the bravest of shills. Openly communicating with a community of pirates about the games development while everyone knows that he's a dev (and thus would like you to pay for this product you're so eagerly consuming then bitching about).

What's next in his dastardly shilling efforts? Will he post information or even teaser screenshots on their patreon? Maybe they'll even release a new version of the game. How dare he.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
What part, you weren't specific. Or you mean the entire game?
Generally speaking — entire game. A lot of text which remind me overcomplicated technical documentation from the real life projects.
But "swimsuit quest" especially: a lot of different description, but no clear way to complete the right sequences of "swimsuit examination - stealing - returning" (only video from PH helped me).
Another subject: to many parallel ways to do thing and sometimes it leads to dead-ends, ex. if new broom for 200g bought instead of using old repaired.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Generally speaking — entire game. A lot of text which remind me overcomplicated technical documentation from the real life projects.
But "swimsuit quest" especially: a lot of different description, but no clear way to complete the right sequences of "swimsuit examination - stealing - returning" (only video from PH helped me).
Another subject: to many parallel ways to do thing and sometimes it leads to dead-ends, ex. if new broom for 200g bought instead of using old repaired.
It seems the best way to do this quest is literally follow the video making sure to start on the same day of the week and don't do any other action or you're fucked. As soon as you try do anything else during the quest it doesn't work.

Reactions: madmit

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
This thread is a trash fire. If people don't like the game they can easily move onto the next game, there's no reason to get on the dev's back just because it's not for you. I swear it's like people want this to get abandoned. Do people have some cry baby quota to meet or something? I for one want this game to continue and improve and that's only going to happen with constructive feedback and actually appreciating what Joe is trying to do, but instead, someone left the gate open at the asshole farm.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Dude that's a bit out of line even if you dislike the game or dev.
It made me laugh out loud, says "Game Developer" right below my name. I only come on here, because the feedback can be cruelly honest. People on here have no vested interest generally speaking, so they say what they want. Also, if I only listen to patrons, am I really trying to make the game more appealing for more audiences?

I won't always agree with people's thoughts here but the overwhelming, get to the sex already has been abundantly clear.

As far as my work ethic, I am not perfect, if I just wrote the game 8 hours a day, it would be worse than it was before; text length wise.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Drink with little Sally (before path is chosen) - Class activities - Exception

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes