if paths.is_bought("manipulation") or paths.is_bought("fervor"):
    item informal_tutor:
        caption "Tutoring introduction"
        label act1_ch5_luna_dialogues.informal_tutor
and for Hermi (Luna's exam) at 19:54:
Python:
if paths.is_bought("manipulation") or paths.is_bought("fervor"):
    face markus eyes 06 mouth 05 brows 00 blush 00 tears 00
    markus "There's an exam coming, I could probably use my new skill on Luna and just take it for her..."
    face sally mouth 02 brows 00
    sally "Now that's an incredible idea!"
    $ goals.complete("act1_ch5_new_skills", 1)
how do you decompile .rpyc files? not all files are decompiled. For example: game\characters\daphne\displayables.rpyc
-
How to get Daphne scenes in the game?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didnt find in the game files

WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
how do you decompile .rpyc files? not all files are decompiled. For example: game\characters\daphne\displayables.rpyc
-
>how do you decompile .rpyc files?
unrpa/unrpyc (github)

>not all files are decompiled
yep

>How to get Daphne scenes in the game?
dunno

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
-
The second one I don't know, the first one refers to when you send her perfume or her game's reward.

Reactions: L_A_T_E

Berlioz226

Oct 6, 2019
For those who, like me, can't wait an official public release for a fix when asking little Sally about classroom activities I figured a quick (and dirty?) bypass...
Here we go...

To bypass the crash during Sally's conversation about class activities, you must when option "Class Activities" is visible (but before trying it :cool:) :

1) gain control in renpy console (see below if you can't enable console)
2) type in console the two lines below
goals.open_block("act1_ch5_class_activities") <Enter>
goals.open("act1_ch5_class_activities", 1) <Enter>
<Escape> to leave console

Now it doesn't crash anymore and all seems to be ok (I'ven"t yet finished the game...)
Time doesn't change as Sally says but there is nothing in code to change it ;)

Changes made to enable console :

1)In \renpy\common\00console.rpy change config.console = False to True (don't forget to delete 00.console.rpyc)
2)In \game\modules\nondeveloper\main.rpym change
config.console = False to True
config.keymap["console"] = [] to ['shift_O', 'alt_shift_K_o']
delete (or comment) the line _console.console = None
(don't forget to delete main.rpyc if present)

Have a good game :)

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
The second one I don't know, the first one refers to when you send her perfume or her game's reward.
Do the other girls have scenes for gifts?
I wanted to express myself more precisely. Does it make sense to give gifts, will there be any scenes?

Last edited:

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, started playing the 0.5A version posted here, and getting to the spot where the "swimsuit" exchange is about to begin. And in my hands..

The "three" routes to get to this point do not work, and the only path that does work reliably is the trust route. This was also true for me in 0.41F

1. Amelia Bones can get the info about the meetings but that doesn't trigger any change in Helen's options.
2. The pic can go spying but nothing changes wrt the Hat.
3. The trust route just works. Helen changes and can spy, etc.

Second part. Helen never returns a decent response. Hat returns a response if you get to the elves but it doesn't seem to do anything. Again, trust route is reliable, even if it takes weeks to get the 200 gold.

Q: if the MC is in a drunken stupor for 2 months, why didn't he get paid in that span of time? Shouldn't the MC start with 450 gold in Ch 4 as opposed to 50?

The game as a whole has no respect for the length of time a semester should take. The MC is living in the semester that never ends.

When I played 0.41F, I could never get to Ch 5 even though I had completed almost all of Ch 4. We'll see if the same problem exists in this version.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and OGRey

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Oh yes, and before I forget, your game needs a mechanic that prevents prefects being assigned the same time slot. Too many elements of the game break when one prefect then takes the whole time slot and prevents the other prefects from getting their turn. Presents are lost and unaccounted for. Ginny's quest gets broken for folks. This is a simple change that would eliminate a whole bunch of same-time bugs.

Portron

Oct 20, 2017
Her games reward? I have never been able to get the one with just the shirt on and no bra. How do you get that one?

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
For those who, like me, can't wait an official public release for a fix when asking little Sally about classroom activities I figured a quick (and dirty?) bypass...
Here we go...

To bypass the crash during Sally's conversation about class activities, you must when option "Class Activities" is visible (but before trying it :cool:) :

1) gain control in renpy console (see below if you can't enable console)
2) type in console the two lines below
goals.open_block("act1_ch5_class_activities") <Enter>
goals.open("act1_ch5_class_activities", 1) <Enter>
<Escape> to leave console

Now it doesn't crash anymore and all seems to be ok (I'ven"t yet finished the game...)
Time doesn't change as Sally says but there is nothing in code to change it ;)

Changes made to enable console :

1)In \renpy\common\00console.rpy change config.console = False to True (don't forget to delete 00.console.rpyc)
2)In \game\modules\nondeveloper\main.rpym change
config.console = False to True
config.keymap["console"] = [] to ['shift_O', 'alt_shift_K_o']
delete (or comment) the line _console.console = None
(don't forget to delete main.rpyc if present)

Have a good game :)
I changed to Russian to talk with Sally, then changed back, it worked too.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Oh yes, and before I forget, your game needs a mechanic that prevents prefects being assigned the same time slot. Too many elements of the game break when one prefect then takes the whole time slot and prevents the other prefects from getting their turn. Presents are lost and unaccounted for. Ginny's quest gets broken for folks. This is a simple change that would eliminate a whole bunch of same-time bugs.
I second this.
I lost the start of Susan's cake stuff because her visit conflicted with another visit and there was no way to trigger it again. I didn't even realise I'd missed it until much later and finding the right save to go back is a huge hassle.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

pdj123

Oct 28, 2018
I've made a photoshop file with sorted layers and folders for easy edits. I Think photoshop CS6+ is required. (Apparently not, works with GIMP)

Oh that's much easier! Thx!

Marcus: "Okay girls, time to go to Hogsmeade!"
Girls: "Yes Marcus..."

hogsmeade.png

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I've made a photoshop file with sorted layers and folders for easy edits. I Think photoshop CS6+ is required. (Apparently not, works with GIMP)

Great work. But just an fyi, the mods on Daphne are the Luna mods. They don't fit.

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
I Will try and combine most Frequesnt Questions and places we get stuck at hoping for someone to provide a walkthrough upto date.

1) Find a way to break IMVOIS - Look around for clues
This is seriously super vague in description and almost impossible to figure out what to do.

2) Baker's Delight - Ask for more Cakes
How?

3) The Room Combination with the Drawers and Closets. If its always the same, how do we solve it?

4) Dark and Light Path
Which Girls Path are competed and which are work in progress
For Example

Light:
Daphne 4 /5
Luna 1/5
Hermione WIP
Susan Not Available

Submit in this kind of format, very easy to understand and straight to the point.

5) Boni Bonka
Can someone make a list of all the items and what they do. Im sure some are useless and affect nothing
but i Believe there is a specific present that triggers Susan's Story Advance, as well as Daphnes.

----------------------------------

We need your help People. Enlighten us

Reactions: markeen and Fustis
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes