Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I Will try and combine most Frequesnt Questions and places we get stuck at hoping for someone to provide a walkthrough upto date.

1) Find a way to break IMVOIS - Look around for clues
This is seriously super vague in description and almost impossible to figure out what to do.

2) Baker's Delight - Ask for more Cakes
How?

3) The Room Combination with the Drawers and Closets. If its always the same, how do we solve it?

4) Dark and Light Path
Which Girls Path are competed and which are work in progress
For Example

Light:
Daphne 4 /5
Luna 1/5
Hermione WIP
Susan Not Available

Submit in this kind of format, very easy to understand and straight to the point.

5) Boni Bonka
Can someone make a list of all the items and what they do. Im sure some are useless and affect nothing
but i Believe there is a specific present that triggers Susan's Story Advance, as well as Daphnes.

----------------------------------

We need your help People. Enlighten us
I can't answer all this but I can provide some help on the first 2-3. Breaking IMVOIS will explain itself if you get far enough into the game (i.e. to the point you're complaining about the councilors). I'm basing my comments on 0.41F as opposed to 0.5A. There will be talk about a wand. You get the wand by solving riddle 3. Then break it, breaking IMVOIS.

Item 2 is straightforward. Once you are past Amanda Bones helping you, all progress with Sarah Bones happens in official meetings with Sarah. Just summon her and find the right conversation topic. These will not be in the far left, but the topic to the immediate left of the clothing (swimsuit) topic.

Item 3. Pretty sure the combination changed from 0.41F to 0.5A. But it's a open some drawers - close some drawers in a specific order. Drawer on the left has drawers one and two, the one in the middle has three and four, and the one on the right has five and six. But the combination starts on the drawer it's drawn on and continues (as if the numbers were a loop) back to the drawer in question.

I'd like to know something like Q4.

I think request five is totally ridiculous. I used maybe five items when I played last. You're asking people to describe dozens of them. Usually the girls will tell you what they like (or because of their interests, you can guess).

Reactions: OGRey

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I Will try and combine most Frequesnt Questions and places we get stuck at hoping for someone to provide a walkthrough upto date.

1) Find a way to break IMVOIS - Look around for clues
This is seriously super vague in description and almost impossible to figure out what to do.

2) Baker's Delight - Ask for more Cakes
How?

3) The Room Combination with the Drawers and Closets. If its always the same, how do we solve it?

4) Dark and Light Path
Which Girls Path are competed and which are work in progress
For Example

Light:
Daphne 4 /5
Luna 1/5
Hermione WIP
Susan Not Available

Submit in this kind of format, very easy to understand and straight to the point.

5) Boni Bonka
Can someone make a list of all the items and what they do. Im sure some are useless and affect nothing
but i Believe there is a specific present that triggers Susan's Story Advance, as well as Daphnes.

----------------------------------

We need your help People. Enlighten us
Alright I'll chime in.

I don't know what you mean with the 4th point.

About the gifts. I only remember gifting Susan the cake, for Daphne i got her the perfume and for Ginny the flaun.
That's the only gifts i ever remember giving, i couldn't be arsed to give them gifts because apparently the relationship point's haven't been fully implemented.

But also I tested most (if not all) gifts from BoniBonka to see each girls reactions. I didn't include the ones they return or completely hate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, the two fixes for Class Activities issue do not work for me, but I noticed if I just played till it appeared in the journal, that the error went away. That said, now if I actually use class activities, the elements on the upper left and upper right disappear. I see this also if I attempt to get Hermione to tell me about the diadem (I'll note I broke IMVOIS before starting the Light/Dark paths, something you can do in 41 and 50. No consequences to it in 41 though).

By upper left and right stuff, I mean things like the journal, the inventory, the ?, etc. Any way to restore those?

Thanks.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Yeah it is and IMO this game sucks. The grind is absolutely ridiculous. Such a waste because it could be an amazing game if the gameplay were reasonable with some reward once in awhile.
If you're that unhappy with the game, may I suggest deleting it and unfollowing/ignoring this thread. That way you don't have to worry about playing a 'bad' game, and we don't have to read your whining.

Have a nice day.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I think the game is gorgeous to look at, always have. Sure the grind in it is a little up there but I think the longer the game is still adding content the better the rewards for all the grind has the potential to be. And currently there's some fairly decent stuff in there. In time I'm sure there'll be even more. The art is some of the best around really for games like this, too.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, the two fixes for Class Activities issue do not work for me, but I noticed if I just played till it appeared in the journal, that the error went away. That said, now if I actually use class activities, the elements on the upper left and upper right disappear. I see this also if I attempt to get Hermione to tell me about the diadem (I'll note I broke IMVOIS before starting the Light/Dark paths, something you can do in 41 and 50. No consequences to it in 41 though).

By upper left and right stuff, I mean things like the journal, the inventory, the ?, etc. Any way to restore those?

Thanks.
There is a work around for the disappearance of the left right "stuff". The simplest is to advance time a couple hours. Sometimes clicking on the Owl is enough, sometimes adding an appointment is enough. Advancing time seems to work consistently.

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
how do you decompile .rpyc files? not all files are decompiled. For example: game\characters\daphne\displayables.rpyc
-
How to get Daphne scenes in the game?:
I didnt find in the game files
Here is an unrenpy program for windows. Option #2 will decompile .rpyc files.
There is a linked listed too if you are running Linux or OSX.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Alright well I think my previous post feels fairly justified now that I THINK I've caught up with what's available in the latest release. I can't be sure because some little bits on the checklist aren't crossed out but from what I can tell I've hit the end anyway, nobody seems to have anything else to say or do no matter what I try. But if the rest of the scenes are anything like Ginny's then I think they're gonna be well worth it.

Side note: Does anybody have the CG rip NOT on Zippy? For whatever reason that website is full on banned where I am it seems and always 403s.

DioLovesCBT

Apr 10, 2019
Alright well I think my previous post feels fairly justified now that I THINK I've caught up with what's available in the latest release. I can't be sure because some little bits on the checklist aren't crossed out but from what I can tell I've hit the end anyway, nobody seems to have anything else to say or do no matter what I try. But if the rest of the scenes are anything like Ginny's then I think they're gonna be well worth it.

Side note: Does anybody have the CG rip NOT on Zippy? For whatever reason that website is full on banned where I am it seems and always 403s.
i know someone posted a file with all the girls spites in a Photoshop/gimp file if thats what your looking for, if not try and use a vpn to change your location to access zippy.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
I really enjoy this. I liked the pay off after many hours of repetitive clicking. I don't mind that stuff at all, albeit frustrating for a large amount of the time I spent on this. Oh well. It could be made a little more convenient. Stuff can be less vague and the swimsuit thing.. yeah I think you get it.

Reactions: Jarul and Moosy

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I really enjoy this. I liked the pay off after many hours of repetitive clicking. I don't mind that stuff at all, albeit frustrating for a large amount of the time I spent on this. Oh well. It could be made a little more convenient. Stuff can be less vague and the swimsuit thing.. yeah I think you get it.
Now THIS is an actual good criticism

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
Alright I'll chime in.

I don't know what you mean with the 4th point.

About the gifts. I only remember gifting Susan the cake, for Daphne i got her the perfume and for Ginny the flaun.
That's the only gifts i ever remember giving, i couldn't be arsed to give them gifts because apparently the relationship point's haven't been fully implemented.

But also I tested most (if not all) gifts from BoniBonka to see each girls reactions. I didn't include the ones they return or completely hate.

Excellent answer to my question> Everyone else failed to understand the significance of knowing the value of each item before mindleslly spending it only to discover another generic sentence from the girls

Reactions: obfuscation5
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes