Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
I Will try and combine most Frequently asked Questions and places we get stuck at hoping for someone to provide a walkthrough up to date.

1) Find a way to break IMVOIS - Look around for clues
---------------------------------------------------Is this about the WAND?

2) Baker's Delight - Ask for more Cakes
How? ------------------------------------ WHICH CAKE SHOULD WE BUY AND SEND TO HER?

3) The Room Combination with the Drawers and Closets. I'm Stuck at 1,3 and 7 open and others closed. No matter what i open and close after that ( I Save and Load to retry) nothing seems to work....HELP?

4) Dark and Light Path
Which Girls Path are completed and which are work in progress

For Example
Light:
Daphne 4 /5
Luna 1/5
Hermione WIP
Susan Not Available

Submit in this kind of format, very easy to understand and straight to the point.
So we know how many alternatives there are and how many we can already play to the end.

5) Boni Bonka---------Check!
Can someone make a list of all the items and what they do? I'm sure some are useless and affect nothing
but I believe there is a specific present that triggers Susan's Story Advance, as well as Daphnes.
Thank you
CursedFlame91

----------------------------------

We need your help People. Enlighten us

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Any full save for last version? the first page doesnt work anymore it said incompatible file version

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Side note: Does anybody have the CG rip NOT on Zippy? For whatever reason that website is full on banned where I am it seems and always 403s.
You can access Zippy if you use HideMyAss or another proxy. Just Google it, paste the link and success. I'm in the UK so I know what it's like to have to fight for a Zippy file.
The CG's are segmented into parts so with the rip alone it's a hassle to view anything. Thermospheres arranged a lot of them in a nice PSD with the different parts lined up correctly so you just have to play with ticky boxes in the layers to view the girls in various outfits/poses. https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2707649

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
I want to add to my previous comment:
What bothered me the most was probably that I was done with whatever I wanted or could do that day, then had to click on the clock, select 10, then click on the door and then click on sleep. Would be much nicer if those 4 clicks could be turned into one or two.

Just ask if you really want to end the day early and then you're done with it. That stuff really added up over the hours. Especially with lots of things being locked behind doing it on the right day.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I want to add to my previous comment:
What bothered me the most was probably that I was done with whatever I wanted or could do that day, then had to click on the clock, select 10, then click on the door and then click on sleep. Would be much nicer if those 4 clicks could be turned into one or two.

Just ask if you really want to end the day early and then you're done with it. That stuff really added up over the hours. Especially with lots of things being locked behind doing it on the right day.
If you're at or past 22 hours. right click on the door to the bedroom and you go to sleep immediately. One click.

Reactions: OGRey and Tauk

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
If you're at or past 22 hours. right click on the door to the bedroom and you go to sleep immediately. One click.
That solves 50% of the problem, but thanks! I'll keep that in mind for next update I suppose.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
That solves 50% of the problem, but thanks! I'll keep that in mind for next update I suppose.
I only discovered LATE into my playthrough that you could right click the door to let people in, right click the clock to skip and hour, right click the bedroom door to sleep etc... xD Those little bits aren't bad for quality of life though.
You can access Zippy if you use HideMyAss or another proxy. Just Google it, paste the link and success. I'm in the UK so I know what it's like to have to fight for a Zippy file.
The CG's are segmented into parts so with the rip alone it's a hassle to view anything. Thermospheres arranged a lot of them in a nice PSD with the different parts lined up correctly so you just have to play with ticky boxes in the layers to view the girls in various outfits/poses. https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2707649
Thanks for the info!!

Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
1) Find a way to break IMVOIS - Look around for clues
This is seriously super vague in description and almost impossible to figure out what to do.

2) Baker's Delight - Ask for more Cakes
How?

3) The Room Combination with the Drawers and Closets. If its always the same, how do we solve it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Question: Based on looking at the PSD that was shared in this thread, are all of those iterations available IN GAME? To clarify, there are clothing items like the skirts and such that get shorter etc and I wonder if those scenes actually happen in game or are they all modded files or something? Things always seem pretty vague so far in this game so I'm never sure when the current "end" really has been reached. XD

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Question: Based on looking at the PSD that was shared in this thread, are all of those iterations available IN GAME? To clarify, there are clothing items like the skirts and such that get shorter etc and I wonder if those scenes actually happen in game or are they all modded files or something? Things always seem pretty vague so far in this game so I'm never sure when the current "end" really has been reached. XD
It's all technically in the game, don't think the shortest skirts are yet accessible by playing, same with some lingerie.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
It's all technically in the game, don't think the shortest skirts are yet accessible by playing, same with some lingerie.
Hmm interesting. I've definitely hit a wall then, I only ever see the first shorter length available. If it comes down to the whole "different routes" thing I'll be a bit disappointed. A game this wordy and grindy having alternate routes pains me slightly. xD

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I figured out Ginny. Get her naked for 4/5 and then you have to catch the snitch to get 5/5. Be interested in the Luna solution.
Not 100% certain as I'm playing with saved games, but I think Luna goes 4/4 with.

Clothes on top - skirt on and off (2)
Clothes not on top - skirt on and off (2).

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Sorry guys but is "Class Activities" got fixed? Is there any solution?
In the bugged version this is not fixed. You can wait until Class Activities is in the journal and then it will work, with one issue. The HUD information in the upper left and right will disappear. The workaround for this is to advance time a couple/few hours.

The bigger issue is the Luna scene is bugged in these versions. Otherwise, if you can use the advance time trick, every other bit of content can be played through.

Reactions: OGRey

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
View attachment 479917

How to Use the Manipulation Spell please.. it doesn't have effect on girls....
I haven't checked the code but as far as i've seen those have a passive effect.
Meaning you just need to unlock the skill to use it in certain conversations.
That's good because if you had to wait a week to use it again then it would be annoying.

Reactions: markeen
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes