anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
You can start the game in Act 2. You should have 200/week and tutoring by that point. To complete act 2 is going to take a couple hours max, and one hour of that is the dull repetition of killing days to complete Susan's 'training'.
But I dont see Ginny in Act 2 and also other things seem confusing. Do you have ecen half completed save for version 0.5.1 b

May 22, 2018
Guys I need help. I downloaded a save file there and I can't load it. What should I do? I did delete save folder into %appdata% and put save file into game/saves. Is there anything else I can try?
1579453972712.png

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
But I dont see Ginny in Act 2 and also other things seem confusing. Do you have ecen half completed save for version 0.5.1 b
There is no Ginny content in Act 2. If you want content for Ginny, swimsuits, minigames, etc, you need to start in Chapter 5. All that remains of Ginny in Act 2, for now, are memories you may have made in Act 1.

Reactions: Raskolnik

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
There is no Ginny content in Act 2. If you want content for Ginny, swimsuits, minigames, etc, you need to start in Chapter 5. All that remains of Ginny in Act 2, for now, are memories you may have made in Act 1.
That is why I was asking for a save o act 2 continued from act 1

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
love the art style of this game and the gameplay sounds good initially, then it falls down because you grind and grind and grind. Also more anal would be perfect. But I haven't seen all the sex scenes yet, just Susan and Luna, but some goals and missions are so obscure, you never know how to continue.

How to unlock the so called "Bonus content" of Susan?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
They actually did make a walkthrough. Can you imagine? I guess devs won't move a finger until you point them in their own shit.
What exactly are you doing with your finger and shit? I am really confused.

Also, a Patron updated the walkthrough, no fingers were lifted or harmed during the updating of the walkthrough. :HideThePain:

joost0436.4

Jun 26, 2018
What exactly are you doing with your finger and shit? I am really confused.

Also, a Patron updated the walkthrough, no fingers were lifted or harmed during the updating of the walkthrough. :HideThePain:
Might i suggest you (the devs) stop placing WIP everywhere, it's a trick i once learned: the audience doesn't know what isn't there yet so don't tell them and let them focus 100% on what's ready yet...

Ex: with the secondary quests or after luna's masturbation scene.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Charles12319

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, question, I'm at chapter 5 and seem unable to gift Hermione classic underwear, or the sports version, she says someone clearly confused the packages and returns it, what am I missing or doing wrong? Thanks in advance

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It's a game..... that said, there is quite a bit of grind in it... would be nice to lessen it and have a better note taking, even if you have to do it yourself. Anything!

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes