JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Incompatible file version!

if it is as I read above: These are speculating to death. Are pieces of...
Are you using 0.5.1B or 0.5B?

Because the save is working on 0.5.1B for certain....

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 7.41.40 PM.png

Oct 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
After loading the script.
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive" , with kelshan's save this is the alert I keep getting

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
After loading the script.
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive" , with kelshan's save this is the alert I keep getting
Eh... you probably need some persistent data you don't have. You won't be able to use it until they upload their persistent data.

f0ssile

Nov 13, 2018
0.5.1B save with every scene unlocked, objectives completed and 2500gold
edit: changed file - this one includes (if it's kept in save) Sonya outfits
No memories? what should be done? How come there are no Memories?
It was enough for me to play a little to have one...

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
how to check out the sandbox mode (bonus) for Susan?
I'd love to know too
Here are my objectives and the walkthrough (which I've completed) for 0.5.1B does not indicate anything else:

Capture.JPG

Edit: Done, just wait for next Saturday and summon her again.

Edit 2: still have the 2 objectives on the left which are not completed...

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
No memories? what should be done? How come there are no Memories?
It was enough for me to play a little to have one...
If you read above, memories are in the persistent data, which they did not upload.

Reactions: FratRat69

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Wtf sorry i think i missed the "you guys are our bosses if you donate money and we will follow all of your commands!" Fuck off dude, Scam would be if they didn't upload anything at all, say thanks that you can play it for free without paying, and if you are paying, what the fuck are you doing bitching here :V
Since the release of this game until recently it was a scam/milking, we are here cause this is a pirate site so everything is free cause there lovely people sharing, this is the only platform he can be bitching cause if he does that on the oficial patreon or on the oficial discord they will ban him.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

keleshsan

Jul 22, 2019
The save is from 0.5.1B, i've included persistent file (hope this solves the problem).

edit again: just to be sure i've uploaded both - the folder with saves and persistent file and persisten folder. Also these files are from mac version although it shouldn't matter

Last edited:

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
hey joe. even when I replace my persistent file the memory remains that of the earlier save file only. How do I solve the problem?

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
The save is from 0.5.1B, i've included persistent file (hope this solves the problem).

edit again: just to be sure i've uploaded both - the folder with saves and persistent file and persisten folder. Also these files are from mac version although it shouldn't matter
Just need the persistent file where the saves are stored.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
hey joe. even when I replace my persistent file the memory remains that of the earlier save file only. How do I solve the problem?
That shouldn't happen, on Windows though, there is also data inside the appdata folder for renpy.. you may want to clear that out.

Reactions: anuragk
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes