keleshsan

Jul 22, 2019
what data is this
Windows button + R on the keyboard should open up run window and you can type in "%appdata%" without the quotes which would open a folder for your current user which contains many files and folders which are temporary files for programs and such. Try to find RenPy and there should be folder for each renpy game inside - move or delete the one for this game.

Reactions: zxcvb88

FratRat69

Apr 27, 2019
So, in Mac, I replaced the Save '1-1-LT1' file (22 jan 2020) in the hidden RenPy folder and replaced the 'persistent' folder in the same directory(added SadCrabMP). No change noted. There was also in the persistent folder a file named 'perverteer' Do I leave that?

keleshsan

Jul 22, 2019
So, in Mac, I replaced the Save '1-1-LT1' file (22 jan 2020) in the hidden RenPy folder and replaced the 'persistent' folder in the same directory(added SadCrabMP). No change noted. There was also in the persistent folder a file named 'perverteer' Do I leave that?
If you open Finder and press CMD+Shift+G a window will pop up and you can type in "~/Library/RenPy" without the quotes wich opens a folder containing all renpy games folders, you can backup yours and replace them with the ones i've uploaded. Make sure you are on latest version of the game else it won't work.

FratRat69

Apr 27, 2019
If you open Finder and press CMD+Shift+G a window will pop up and you can type in "~/Library/RenPy" without the quotes wich opens a folder containing all renpy games folders, you can backup yours and replace them with the ones i've uploaded. Make sure you are on latest version of the game else it won't work.
Tnx, works a treat. I had seen almost all of these at one time or another but now set is compete. Again, tnx

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Can we get a titjob or another blowjob scene soon please? Now that we had Luna and Susan i think its time for Hermi and Daphne. Hermi's tits will look godlike with a dick between them and what better way to shut Daphne's bitchy little mouth than a dick.

ys1m

Jan 16, 2018
The save is from 0.5.1B, i've included persistent file (hope this solves the problem).

edit again: just to be sure i've uploaded both - the folder with saves and persistent file and persisten folder. Also these files are from mac version although it shouldn't matter
I'm a bit confused. I've replaced those in my %appdata% and I have access to your saves but the scenes are all still ???? am I missing anything else? the persistent data is where it should be as well.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Where save location in my pc? i research, beside game "saves" folder, even deleting then still has the saves.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Can we get a titjob or another blowjob scene soon please? Now that we had Luna and Susan i think its time for Hermi and Daphne. Hermi's tits will look godlike with a dick between them and what better way to shut Daphne's bitchy little mouth than a dick.
Next scene will be dick in a vagina, I think your request for another dick in mouth or between tits would cause an uproar...

Reactions: JRZ17
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes