mikers

Mar 26, 2019
So I tried downloading the .apk from all of the links and cant get the app to install no matter what I try (as an update or as a fresh install). Running Android 9 on an S9+, about 12 gigs free internal storage and a shitton on an SD. APK installer just says "app not installed" with no cause.

Anyone got any ideas?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So promises of 1 scene each month are thrown in the trash.
There were delays for 2 previous months, now the window is expanded to 2 months.
Very disappointing pattern.
The Luna and Susan scene's were way more static and we want to do it right, that's all.

Reactions: John2102

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So I tried downloading the .apk from all of the links and cant get the app to install no matter what I try (as an update or as a fresh install). Running Android 9 on an S9+, about 12 gigs free internal storage and a shitton on an SD. APK installer just says "app not installed" with no cause.

Anyone got any ideas?
If you accidentally clicked don't allow the first time, it will never install without a factory reset of the device.

HeroPrinny94

Feb 13, 2019
I think I am stuck in the game? Im not sure how to proceed at all. Im pretty sure Ive done the swimsuit thing and had the "trap" talk the day after etc but no matter what I do I can't progress with anything or anyone at all. Attached is my save. I don't suppose anyone can look at it and see whats up.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I think I am stuck in the game? Im not sure how to proceed at all. Im pretty sure Ive done the swimsuit thing and had the "trap" talk the day after etc but no matter what I do I can't progress with anything or anyone at all. Attached is my save. I don't suppose anyone can look at it and see whats up.
Read the papers on the desk again.

Sternboo

Jun 9, 2017
So before i download is there any new actual main scenes in the game now or is it still the same old small content ?

Haggeroo

Nov 28, 2019
I need some help.
I'm up to the part where you get Hermione to look into the Diadem for you, however, I chose Hermione to be expelled (dark path). I can't figure out how to progress.
Am I screwed?

thiren

Nov 11, 2019
Hai ... Anyone know how to.. archive WIP Tutor...??? i'm Finish everthing .. still can"t get WIP Tutor

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I need some help.
I'm up to the part where you get Hermione to look into the Diadem for you, however, I chose Hermione to be expelled (dark path). I can't figure out how to progress.
Am I screwed?
Yes, I think that screwed you. Nice logic hole you found, apologies.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes