ForgetMe

Feb 6, 2019
I think once you have put the saves and the persistent data in the correct places, there is no need to load the save.
All you have to do is click on "options" in the main menu, and the "scenes" tab should be completely unlocked.
I did not load the save :< i realized that the data changed from 317 kb to 311 kb after i opened option

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Can anyone help me, I cant unlock the chapter 5 peeking for hermione or the chapter 5 tutoring for Susan. I've asked in the discord but nobody can be arsed to help (ironic when they complain about having to say "faq" all the time and my problem isn't in the faq).

When I want to peek it tells me to get a different opportunity but I can't find any other occasion, Susan doesn't seem to have any new content related to tutoring in chapter 5 (can't even set up an appointment with her because she gets drunk and MC gets distracted).

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How to present the complete sets of linen from a shop predator to three girls : Hermione , Lune and Siuzan ?

John2102

Jan 27, 2020
U
The Luna and Susan scene's were way more static and we want to do it right, that's all.
Understandable.

Do you people want good stuff or rushed stuff?

You guys dont even pay for it lmao and are downloading it from f95 what more could you ask for?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
U

Understandable.

Do you people want good stuff or rushed stuff?

You guys dont even pay for it lmao and are downloading it from f95 what more could you ask for?
Everybody wants it yesterday and their dicks are in hand.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Can anyone help me, I cant unlock the chapter 5 peeking for hermione or the chapter 5 tutoring for Susan. I've asked in the discord but nobody can be arsed to help (ironic when they complain about having to say "faq" all the time and my problem isn't in the faq).

When I want to peek it tells me to get a different opportunity but I can't find any other occasion, Susan doesn't seem to have any new content related to tutoring in chapter 5 (can't even set up an appointment with her because she gets drunk and MC gets distracted).
Ask for their panties first, it's in the text of the game. Also, this question has been answered multiple times on our Discord, you just have to know how to use the Search function.

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 12.58.16 AM.png

nondisponibile1

Jan 24, 2018
guys help, i need to unlock legimentis to decifer the diaries, but i'm at the end of chapter 4 i've maxed out all my stats (10) and i have only 9 investment points, while i need 10 to unlock the ability

Wabbalabba

Feb 8, 2020
Anyone else having trouble unpacking the files? Tried two different download sites for windows but couldn't extract the contents of either of them. Is there a pw you have to type in?

Wabbalabba

Feb 8, 2020
It seems the problem was that I tried to use 7-zip and rar-file-open-knife to unzip it. Never had any issue using them before but apparently winrar has to be used.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes