BobVonBob

Aug 17, 2018
Near as I can tell the Android uploads don't work. Uploadhaven link is down but I tried the other three and the game installs but crashes after the splash screen. (Android 9.0)

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Lemme guess, as per usual next version of the game will be incompatible with saves from this version. And this version has no actual sex scenes. Point of playing this game at the moment is what exactly?

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Next scene will be dick in a vagina, I think your request for another dick in mouth or between tits would cause an uproar...
I bet on Ginny !

I want to say, with this update, i like Susan much more ! GG

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Lemme guess, as per usual next version of the game will be incompatible with saves from this version. And this version has no actual sex scenes. Point of playing this game at the moment is what exactly?
Yeah, probably.
That's why i play again, once a chapter is complete

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Near as I can tell the Android uploads don't work. Uploadhaven link is down but I tried the other three and the game installs but crashes after the splash screen. (Android 9.0)
What model of phone? I also uploaded a true V8 copy on our site, seems like Samsung phones, but want to check.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
In case anyone like me was wondering which music was playing in the new Luna scene, it's
really not a bad song at all, just a complete break from the sound tracks played so far in the game, which are: classical instruments and no vocals..

nn222

Aug 11, 2017
really not a bad song at all, just a complete break from the sound tracks played so far in the game, which are: classical instruments and no vocals..
It's a complete tonal break, that much is true, but disregarding that, I thought it worked really well as an ero scene bg track. I don't know why but it sounds like the kind of song that would be playing in the background of a first intimacy IRL. Like playing quietly on your laptop while the girl you've been talking to all night decides she wants you to be her first guy.

So I'm torn. Personally, the tonal break kind of makes it feel like a dream scene (for which this would be an EXCELLENT track pick). On the other hand, Luna's scene has a very slow and progressive build-up, and this track matches that perfectly. Finding a more in-tone track that doesn't sacrifice the scene fit is damn near impossible.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
There's guitar in the Ginny scene as well, the Amelia sound track is military themed. Really, I spend way too much time finding sound tracks that work when I do. Ginny started off with 24 options on a menu for the devs to go through and vote on.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes