Charles12319

Aug 21, 2017
Why is this game so needlessly complicated. I like the art and the whole premise, but does it really so intricate. Like how the fuck am I supposed to know what color the bitches underwear is.
There is a skill you can aquire that will help you, click the book on the upper right corner and go to stats

Edit: you also need to activate it when you want to use it, there'll be a clickable icon on the left side of the screen once you acquire it

Reactions: Rapirsw

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
So, is Ginny's quest supposed to be accessible during chapter 4, as even though I've bought the new broom from Filch, he still does not have a glove to sell me.

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Read in a Annoyed Voice][Pants is Optional]

I admit it, I don't know where I when wrong but help would really be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 215905

[Read in a Annoyed Voice][Pants is Optional]

I admit it, I don't know where I when wrong but help would really be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just invite the girls over unoffically and drink with them and see what they're thinking about: bear, dildo, purse, etc.
check the walkthrough on the first page

Reactions: TAYL0RMAD3
D

Deleted member 215905

You are going to love the questions Luna asks you to make her show her body. I have eidetic memory and I suffered.
turn on persistant save states in the options menu and use shift+s and shift+l to save/load and cheat that way, or use the x-ray spell or ask the painting in your office, or search this thread for the answers

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Hi, question, I'm at chapter 5 and seem unable to gift Hermione classic underwear, or the sports version, she says someone clearly confused the packages and returns it, what am I missing or doing wrong? Thanks in advance
Summon her one more time (without sending gift) and ask her about swimsuit again, she needs to reject wearing them

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
anybody an idea how i push perception and co to max without grinding for a few hours. it isn´t fun. it just repeats a hundred times. -.-

D

Deleted member 215905

anybody an idea how i push perception and co to max without grinding for a few hours. it isn´t fun. it just repeats a hundred times. -.-
get enough per. to find the time turner, outside in the courtyard at night, ask snape to drink with you then ask for a potion, i think you need 4-5 perception to see it, once you have it, click on the clock, then the time turner is in the upper left-hand menu, click on one of the 4 stat icons around the turner and then press the turner to fastfoward to Friday, you can only use it on Monday, whatever stat you clicked on will be raised by 2, and the rest by 1.

Reactions: F9Zoney

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
0.5.1B save with every scene unlocked, objectives completed and 2500gold
edit: changed file - this one includes (if it's kept in save) Sonya outfits
keleshsan i guess that your save is wrong, it doesn't have all scenes
The persistent data is where the scenes are stored, you need to upload it for people to have the scenes unlocked.

f0ssile

Nov 13, 2018
0.5.1B save with every scene unlocked, objectives completed and 2500gold
edit: changed file - this one includes (if it's kept in save) Sonya outfits
Incompatible file version!

if it is as I read above: These are speculating to death. Are pieces of...

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes