Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like the above post mention, update is now set for May.
No official news about this yet except the image on their patreon.
Really bad planning and hard to take them serious at the moment.

My guess is some news about it tomorrow on the 1st of May.

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
Who'd have thought that a game with a large focus on schoolgirls panties could be so fekkin dull. i really want to like this game. I hope someone comes and mods it to a more interesting version, maybe Akabur could do that?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Who'd have thought that a game with a large focus on schoolgirls panties could be so fekkin dull. i really want to like this game. I hope someone comes and mods it to a more interesting version, maybe Akabur could do that?
To mod his game's mod?

Btw, Akabur isn't very good at keeping his own deadlines and finishing his games.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
They just updated their patreon with news, since its public news I'm just gonna link it here->

And on a side note, they went from 4200$ on patreon to 2900$.
Guess that happens when you cannot deliver on a promise.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Btw, Akabur isn't very good at keeping his own deadlines and finishing his games.
He has finished two games. That's two more than most developers.

No idea why he'd want to touch or "mod" this mess though. There's not even a game to mod, just a million lines of text and a some good art.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Stumbled on this game after lurking around for a while on here (always daunting joining a new community), and this really did look gorgeous. The art style is genuinely fantastic but skimming through the thread just got more and more depressing. Which is a shame because I feel like this could have amazing potential, and now 35 thread pages later I'm not even sure I want to try it and ruin what the initial image/premise presents...

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Did you get all the swimsuit photos when you did have it? I still haven't seen Dalphine's one yet
Thats in the current version of the game. Just play the game or extract the file.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Stumbled on this game after lurking around for a while on here (always daunting joining a new community), and this really did look gorgeous. The art style is genuinely fantastic but skimming through the thread just got more and more depressing. Which is a shame because I feel like this could have amazing potential, and now 35 thread pages later I'm not even sure I want to try it and ruin what the initial image/premise presents...
try this insted -->

Reactions: rf96

Piliponder

Nov 21, 2017
They just updated their patreon with news, since its public news I'm just gonna link it here->

And on a side note, they went from 4200$ on patreon to 2900$.
Guess that happens when you cannot deliver on a promise.
They went from4200$ to 3900$

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes