Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
it was down to $2900 at the end of the month, people pledging then dodging the pay cycle
Yep, i checked it at the time. And like you said its up again now to 3900$ But i guess thats the life of patreon.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
half year of development. and got released still with no content, released only bc pledge count did drop by half..
milking continues....

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
Hi ! Do you know how "get professors' support" in the objectif "become prefessor" ?
I'm boring in dumbledor's room -__-"

thx

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I honestly don't get it. Even as a full fledged fan fiction story, they should have written the equivalent of 900p book after one year and a half. What they managed instead is a bad quality boring relatively short story.
And I'm not even delving into the poverty (in quantity, not quality) of the art production. Like I said before, we should have all characters with multiple cg and many clothing.
What the hell are they doing?
Maybe I'm just torturing myself for nothing though, and in fact they're just half assing part time on that (like, only the weekends), while being paid the equivalent of a full salary. Actually, the more I think about it, the more it seems plausible.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah, also stuck :( and when you talk to snape he just says go to filch but i already got the 200 coin one and i cant do anything :( if you can see the image i have literally done everything ive been back and forward all characters and have done everything they want :/ i solved their issues but i think its bugged.
How contact Daphne please ? Someone here have a Walkthrough ?

Reactions: abc6969

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I honestly don't get it. Even as a full fledged fan fiction story, they should have written the equivalent of 900p book after one year and a half. What they managed instead is a bad quality boring relatively short story.
And I'm not even delving into the poverty (in quantity, not quality) of the art production. Like I said before, we should have all characters with multiple cg and many clothing.
What the hell are they doing?
Maybe I'm just torturing myself for nothing though, and in fact they're just half assing part time on that (like, only the weekends), while being paid the equivalent of a full salary. Actually, the more I think about it, the more it seems plausible.
It bugs me too. You fell that there is an enormous potential, but it is wasted.

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
Probleme Solved,
I may be blind but I do not find the Walkthough on the homepage ... -__- "
Thanks anyway dude
Sorry it was a comment reply not a pinned post

Jesus fucking christ though, it's nine pages just to see either delphnie or hermionie in a conservative swimsuit

Reactions: Hajime and rf96

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Team Sad Crabs says ahoy to all who voyage with us under our sails. Now we put in maximum effort to finishing up the current version and sending it up to testing. There is only three weeks of spring left and we aren’t planning on making the current release - a summer one.

At the moment, we have already started some preparations for the upcoming release: writing change-log, changing description and setting up the torrent page. Although the official torrent and Patreon link will go up some time later, after we have sent out the links to our patrons by mail. In other words, we will first sent this version to our patrons and only then set up all other forms of distribution. So don’t worry if you get your hands on this version before it is available to the wide public.

At the same time we continue our work on the following release. For now we are considering the future of the public versions, however we are not planning on changing our main idea - showing the unfinished version only to those who is prepared to give constructive criticism without tons of whining. We hope your future reviews will help us to develop the game we will all enjoy.

And that will be for today, as all the efforts are focused on the coming version, this has been Sad Crab team, see you next time.

Poll:

It is not a secret that we are constantly looking for ways to stand out. And if in quality or quantity it is not always possible, we try to do so through our hard work. And even the creation of the torrent page is not such a simple task, as it may seem. A link with a few words - is not our way to go. But is there a point to inventing a wheel? How do you feel about the design of torrent pages?

1. Lack of effort is annoying. There are many ways to spice up a page and they shouldn’t be ignored.
2. I prefer a nice looking page. It sets the atmosphere before you even start the game.
3. Properly set up page shows that authors enjoy what they are doing, meting that it least they are proud of their product.
4. The inside is what matters. The page can be pretty bare bones, in the end we are here for the game.
5. Too good of a page is suspicious, it looks if we are lured to try out a not so great game.
6. Too heavy of a page with too much stuff on it, seems gaudy and even prevents you from finding the long awaited link.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
They don't say whether there will be a sex scene in the new version?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes