Vorton

Oct 16, 2017
I remember playing this game quite a while ago. If I remember correctly the only "good" content at that time was with McGonagall and a mermaid. Excited to play again to see what has changed.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Mega

Okay! Got GIMP fixed, so here is an updated version of the Asset thing (what are we calling it?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The file is compressed as a .7z file. I don't have real Photoshop and mostly survive off of Elements, so you'll have to do your own conversions. Sorry :/. I hope you all enjoy this however!
Just curious, how do you use this? I mean, game supports mods etc?

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
GAME
0.6.1A PC (Version with old animations) - MEGA
0.6.1A Mac (Version with old animations) - MEGA
0.6.1A Android - MEGA
Advanced animations (Place into “[game_root]/game/” folder) - MEGA
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 742277
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 742278
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 742280
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-4/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
:cool:
What does advance animation do?
Additional content?
Please answer

jaku

Jan 29, 2018
I'm on the "Grab Hermoine's special swimsuit for a design reference off the rope" but when i try to it says i've already collected it and don't need it, i did collect it before i got to this part of the quest. Is my game bugged or am i missing something?

Feb 13, 2020
I noticed that drinking game on normal and hard does not show what drink to prepare, name is showed only on easy. Is that a bug or is there way to figure out what drink to make?

edit: nevermind, figured it out - easy is mugglerita, normal is martini and hard dragons blood brew

Last edited:

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Wasn't it a month between Alpha and Beta release? If so, won't the next version drop next week? (Unless there are delays, kappa)

Or was it two months between A and B?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Wasn't it a month between Alpha and Beta release? If so, won't the next version drop next week? (Unless there are delays, kappa)

Or was it two months between A and B?
The map is September, we are redoing how the game works underneath the hood. As well, a lot of updates to the old Photoshop files to support how we will be doing things going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: Hajime and Jarul
Apr 10, 2020
Looking forward to the next release. There was a lot of work went into the last one.(y)

Will the mini-games that didn't quite make it last time it be included in September?

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
I noticed that drinking game on normal and hard does not show what drink to prepare, name is showed only on easy. Is that a bug or is there way to figure out what drink to make?

edit: nevermind, figured it out - easy is mugglerita, normal is martini and hard dragons blood brew
easy mode he tells you the drink, in medium mode he gives you a hint and in hard mode you need to check the table garnishes and glasses

Here's a guide

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes