Fedale

Jun 9, 2020
[QUOTE"destroyerofassholes, post: 4034970, membro: 1732727"]
È una squadra piuttosto piccola (e per lo più incompetente). Non aspettatevi alcuna traduzione.
[/QUOTE]
era solo informazioni

juonkuytoto

Apr 1, 2018
Hermione's Puzzle Game I can't get past it.
It's a really hell of a game for people who don't have a language background like me.
I can't guess what the word is.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Oct 26, 2017
Hermione's Puzzle Game I can't get past it.
It's a really hell of a game for people who don't have a language background like me.
I can't guess what the word is.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
i know it is hard but try this
1597920498749.png
by clinking these buttons you can find solution for these puzzles.
These are not language problem they are extreme fandom.

Maybe your post is not the best one to respond in this meaner. But amount of people not wiling to use search button or just go trough few pages is shocking.

Reactions: unspecialkay

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You know what, I take it back. They actually finally added a sex scene to the game, so hey, I don't feel so bad for the supporters anymore. It's just a bit buggy, lol. Art is great as always.

Fedale

Jun 9, 2020
aiuto, sono rimasto bloccato, devo ottenere Susan indietro che è stato espulso venire posso risolvere ??? Grazie in anticipo

30/5000

e ho finito tutte le missioni.

Last edited:

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
The answer to Hermione puzzle is on any HP wikis. Since she asks for a books name, just looks on wikia to The book by The number of letters

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The advanced animations being behind Mega which has ridiculous transfer limiations is kinda weird. How are people supposed to download that 2 gig file when Mega itself won't let anything past a gig or so to be download? Its limit seems pretty arbitrary too, sometimes you can go past a gig, sometimes not.

lostfrog

Feb 16, 2020
Fuck it's so frustrating having time-gated hard to get achievements. Is there any guide that goes over 100% getting every achievement in the game?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You know what, I take it back. They actually finally added a sex scene to the game, so hey, I don't feel so bad for the supporters anymore. It's just a bit buggy, lol. Art is great as always.
It still has less content in it after four years than most games do after one release.

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
I'm on the "Grab Hermoine's special swimsuit for a design reference off the rope" but when i try to it says i've already collected it and don't need it, i did collect it before i got to this part of the quest. Is my game bugged or am i missing something?
Did you find a solution to this?

Kepare

Oct 2, 2017
get daphne to try on a shorter skirt
how ?
cant see anything for use that choice
You must complete the tasks for Susan and then talk with her aunt, after that she (the aunt) will tell you about how she manages to send to Susan her skirt by blackmailing Flich. Yo come to talk with Flich and he will tell you about the thief. After that happen go to the abandoned wing (where Flich lives) and find out that the thief is Hagrid.

With tht information i think you can complete that part

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes