Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Little help about the quest and stuff guys :

1. what and how do finish the minigames " upping the ante " ?

2. about Luna quest after we finish help her pass that mock exam, everytimes when I want to " get my reward " it needs to lock the door and need fully condition of the body. while I'm already found the code for the door and lock it, with also lvl max (20) all stats and skills? how can we get the mast*rb luna scene anyways??

note : when I actually try to jump off to choose the option about " my reward ", instead of choosing the first one (so.. you've passing the exams) the games just crash and the error notif (sonya) pops out. (I assume we need to start from beginning which is mean the first option that not allowed us to jump off to second option about my reward? is it??

3. is there any different scene whatever we choose either Dark path or Ligh path with the character? or the scene still gonna same but only the mechanism of progress that different in that path? and also I noticed the Dark path on Daphne undressing minigames was so freakin fast even from the beginning like, it was different between the Light path that start from slowly to the fastest one on the last.

4. Hufflepuff (Susan) quest that needs to giving her a magazine. where do I can get that? (sry, I did skip the 8 part undressing and spanking scene with her so idk what magazine that she want, I also already tried combine all magazine that I bought from BobiBonka but, nothing..

5. (the last one) so I was choosing Daphne as my character that I wanna progress using the Dark path, when the quest said get daphne to use the more short skirt was has connection between Hagrid side quest isn't?

thanks for the answer and all help from all of you guys, and have a nice day!

Reactions: JOJOAMD

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys,

Did the game get a big restructure at some point? I didn’t seem to have anything left with chapter 4 So went to 5. When it started I had Phoenix Food, Flu powder and the picture of daphne back. The walkthrough suggests these items are needed much earlier.

Thanks

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys,

Did the game get a big restructure at some point? I didn’t seem to have anything left with chapter 4 So went to 5. When it started I had Phoenix Food, Flu powder and the picture of daphne back. The walkthrough suggests these items are needed much earlier.

Thanks
It appears that the first act got streamlined. Now you only have to focus on one girl during the first act, while before it seems you had to read all papers for each girl. Every "personal" item you got during those quests, you now get at the start of the next chapter.

Reactions: always86

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys a few questions;

is there a trick to the Snape drinking bets? I know the fruit is a hint, but on the most recent one I couldn’t tell if they were oranges or lemons and what to associate with them anyway.

Is there a worthwhile amount of content in the dark path? I have a save so I can choose a different option.

Is there any advice around gifts. I understand there is a scene with daphne when you give her various perfume. And the odd thing is needed to progress.

sdhs

Aug 27, 2019
Yes it triggered for me after the 2nd time I called her to the office after giving her the magazine
Right, what I meant was that the game freezes everytime and I can't do anything. THe animation loop just keeps going, but the game stops working completely

Magno J

Oct 5, 2017
Right, what I meant was that the game freezes everytime and I can't do anything. THe animation loop just keeps going, but the game stops working completely
In my case is the other problem, the image stop, but the music and the game still working

fapfap999

May 1, 2020
I can't solve susan's problem.
Everytime I ask her to come and she needs cooldown bla bla bla
Any hint to it?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes