cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
imma make a wild guess and say that this won't finish ever especially they will redo engine in future.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I've talked with her but nothing change. She asks me to be at best behavior. Do I need to do anything?
Again, no idea. Can you give a bit more information? I mean, the whole point of these types of games is to solve problems, so if you could specify what the exact problem is, you'll be able to get more help.

fapfap999

May 1, 2020
Again, no idea. Can you give a bit more information? I mean, the whole point of these types of games is to solve problems, so if you could specify what the exact problem is, you'll be able to get more help.
I choose susan as the one to play with. I got floo from Snape and talked with aunt. But everytime I summon susan she just say she needs cooldown and leave. I've talked to all prof, hat but seems nothing I can interact with.

I don't know if I missed anything or that is just a dead end. So, I just select daphne to start with. I explored more on daphne but the swimsuit quest is driving me crazy too. After I put the swimsuit to their room, it requires me to convince the girls. I tried to put the swimsuit for daphne on tuesday, luna on thursday and susan on saturday. Or I put them all on sunday. Both not working.

This game is driving me crazy

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
This game is driving me crazy
Yeah, the first part is pretty hard (especially the swimsuit quest).

Concerning Susan, did you start the conversation with her aunt, or did she call you when you fell asleep while reading her paper? If you did that part, did you talk to your portrait (he's also a character that can advance the plot).

As for the swimsuits, which swimsuits are you hanging up? They have to be the ones based on Hermoine's.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You need to take their swimsuits and replace them with yours. The days provided should work for each respective girl.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Is there a more up to date walkthrough, because a lot of/some things in chapter 1 seem to work differently, than described in the outdated walkthrough.

Last edited:

fapfap999

May 1, 2020
You need to take their swimsuits and replace them with yours. The days provided should work for each respective girl.
When I put the swimsuit to their room, I try to remove everything. But there is a message said I've already took some of them and put it back automatically. Will that be a problem?

Also, they will come and show me their swimsuit after the day I place. What should I do next? The quest say I need to convince them to try their new swimsuit but how?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Is there a more up to date walkthrough, because a lot of/some things in chapter 1 seem to work differently, than described in the outdated walkthrough.
Just ignore the things in chapter 1 that do not concern your waifu. Everything in the walkthrough is still accurate, but the game changed so you only have to focus on one girl instead of all of them at once.

Also, they will come and show me their swimsuit after the day I place.
Ah, that might be the problem. Do the switch and call them on the same day.

Reactions: Seewolf

fapfap999

May 1, 2020
Ah, that might be the problem. Do the switch and call them on the same day.
It's not possible. After I switch, the quest becomes "wait for the girl to come". Even I summon them on the same day, nothing would happen until the next day they come to show me.

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
How do I delete my achievements? I'm trying to start a fresh run (I haven't touched the game in a long time) so I've deleted the save folders both in the game floder and in the AppData/Roaming floder. The thing is that even then some achievements are still unlocked. Where are those saved?
Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, I saw some achievements greyed out and I assumed those were the ones still locked and the colored ones those which were unlocked.

Last edited:

roalol

May 19, 2018
Hi, I don't know how to get Hermione's special swimsuit. When I grab a Suit on Monday the Game tells me that I already grabbed those Suits. Talking with Snape also yields no progress. I'm stuck. Any help would be nice.
e618fbf49d5204d5a96708f1ccf24f30.png

fapfap999

May 1, 2020
How to convince the girls to wear new swimsuit? They come to show me their swimsuit after I switch but the quest is not finished.

1599814739230.png

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes