cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you all think we can expect to see in the next update? I'm hoping it's finally something big with Hermione.
that'll be saved on 0.8 or 0.9. i played this last time when 0.1 were out and based on posts not much has changed aka very little sex on sex game and lots of more or less uninteresting text and stupid tasks.

as originally "joked" this might be finished at 2025 but wouldn't be surprised if it will take longer.

Mar 18, 2019
What do you all think we can expect to see in the next update? I'm hoping it's finally something big with Hermione.
Next update SHOULD be this month. I wouldn't hold out hope for a big scene with Hermione. I believe they're working on a new location at the moment although I'm not sure that'll make it into this next release.

Last edited:

AviusAquila

Feb 28, 2020
It seems save files from 0.5.1F are incompatible with 0.6.1A. Anyone know if they are likely to work with the released 0.6.1 version when it does out (as in non-alpha) ?

Because if it doesn't, I expect I'm going to give up on this game. The tedium of the grind on this one is quite special.

Mar 18, 2019
It seems save files from 0.5.1F are incompatible with 0.6.1A. Anyone know if they are likely to work with the released 0.6.1 version when it does out (as in non-alpha) ?

Because if it doesn't, I expect I'm going to give up on this game. The tedium of the grind on this one is quite special.
Saves don't carry over.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so still after few soons saves aren't compatible between versions. not surprised.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Next update SHOULD be this month. I wouldn't hold out hope for a big scene with Hermione. I believe they're working on a new location at the moment although I'm not sure that'll make it into this next release.
For some reason I was under the impression the next update was set for November.

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone here a patron? Not asking for the previews, just wanted to know if this month's release is confirmed

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
The map is September, we are redoing how the game works underneath the hood. As well, a lot of updates to the old Photoshop files to support how we will be doing things going forward.
Keep in mind that this statement was from a month ago. Considering its release history I wouldn't be surprised if the update doesn't drop until mid october.

Also I wouldn't expect any new scenes (unless you count reusing the four year old idle character assets in a new minigame a scene).

But I'm no patreon so idk.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes