emshowg

Feb 10, 2020
Just finished up everything possible for this current version. Have to say, the scenes added in the last few updates are pretty worth it. For those just starting out (or getting back into things from a while ago) there are scenes with Luna, Susan, and Daphne in the game now (mainly all in Act 2), though you only go all the way with Daphne. That adds to the one scene with Minerva at the beginning and the repeat scene(s) with Ginny about midway through Act 1.

The art on this game is great. Amazing work by the team. Sadly, it's still a huge grind at times. This includes toward the end of current state. Once the miniskirt quest starts up, you'll have to grind for money exceptionally hard while waiting to pass time to meet up with Hagrid on Wednesdays. You pay Filch a shitload of money for pointless tips. That whole mechanic legit only exist to slow your progression down. Then after all is said and done, it's $1000 a pop for the ghost potion from snape. And don't forget the almost $1,500 for Luna's toys. And the $500 (twice) for the perfume (once for snape and once for Daphne).

Also really disappointing to see so little Hermione content still, even if you select her as your waifu. She is basically irrelevant for Act 2 so far.

A few tips:

For the final shower scenes with the girls, wait until you've finished everything else first for good measure. I visited the girls on separate saves prior to finishing a few outstanding Luna tasks and only Susan and Daphne were playing. After completing all outstanding tasks, I visited the girls in this order: Daphne (fri), Susan (mon), Luna (tues), Hermione (wed). They all were doing some form of playing while visiting. Not sure if it is based on day of visit, but you can end up not seeing the right scenes if you aren't careful.

If anyone takes screenshots throughout the game and have run out of room, you can export all the shots at once by going into your "game\saves" folder and copying the "screenshots.iwz" file. Then rename the extension to .zip or .rar. It'll allow you to open and export all the images quickly into a backup folder. Then just erase the original file.

Similarly, if you run into a situation where you're being forced to make a choice prior to being able to save, you can exit the game and allow it to auto-save where you left off (prior to making any decision). Then go into your "game\saves" folder and select the save file titled "auto-1-LT1.save" and rename it to some form of traditional save, like "8-10-LT1.save". That will move the auto-save into a formal save file position and allow you to return to that choice sometime down the line.

Most important: You can still access Dev console in latest version. It's a two part process involving creating a new "options.rpy" file in the "game" folder (google: how to turn console on for renpy non developer) and also modifying the "main.rpym" file in "game\modules\nondeveloper" (search this thread for prior discussions around turning on console). To open console, it's "shift"+"O". In console, type "money = 9999" to get maximum money and avoid the grindfest for coin in the last part. If the game starts to shit the bed and error out, simply delete the "options.rpyc" file that appears in the "game" folder. That should fix it fine.

edit: I should note that the above step doesn't just open console, it technically puts the whole game into dev mode. Not sure if that's technically allowed or wanted by the creator, so use with caution. You could break something in your game.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2020
am I the only one who thinks best scene is still Ginny scene? I mean I like the new Daphne and Luna scenes, but man do I wish there's more scenes with Ginny.
I do like that scene--clever and well written. Not at all a fan of the character model though. Too much ski jump and buck teeth for me. But then some folk here are appalled when I say I prefer Hermione to Daphne, so I guess everyone has their own preferences. Which is awesome.

But I do think they should be using the scene as a base for additional scenes with other characters. So everybody gets to hang with their fave. Easy to do, as the user posted pic of Hermione in that scene (forum page 415 above) shows.

The game is coming along now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nowama

thesoup123

Feb 18, 2020
Just finished up everything possible for this current version. Have to say, the scenes added in the last few updates are pretty worth it. For those just starting out (or getting back into things from a while ago) there are scenes with Luna, Susan, and Daphne in the game now (mainly all in Act 2), though you only go all the way with Daphne. That adds to the one scene with Minerva at the beginning and the repeat scene(s) with Ginny about midway through Act 1.

The art on this game is great. Amazing work by the team. Sadly, it's still a huge grind at times. This includes toward the end of current state. Once the miniskirt quest starts up, you'll have to grind for money exceptionally hard while waiting to pass time to meet up with Hagrid on Wednesdays. You pay Filch a shitload of money for pointless tips. That whole mechanic legit only exist to slow your progression down. Then after all is said and done, it's $1000 a pop for the ghost potion from snape. And don't forget the almost $1,500 for Luna's toys. And the $500 (twice) for the perfume (once for snape and once for Daphne).

Also really disappointing to see so little Hermione content still, even if you select her as your waifu. She is basically irrelevant for Act 2 so far.

A few tips:

For the final shower scenes with the girls, wait until you've finished everything else first for good measure. I visited the girls on separate saves prior to finishing a few outstanding Luna tasks and only Susan and Daphne were playing. After completing all outstanding tasks, I visited the girls in this order: Daphne (fri), Susan (mon), Luna (tues), Hermione (wed). They all were doing some form of playing while visiting. Not sure if it is based on day of visit, but you can end up not seeing the right scenes if you aren't careful.

If anyone takes screenshots throughout the game and have run out of room, you can export all the shots at once by going into your "game\saves" folder and copying the "screenshots.iwz" file. Then rename the extension to .zip or .rar. It'll allow you to open and export all the images quickly into a backup folder. Then just erase the original file.

Similarly, if you run into a situation where you're being forced to make a choice prior to being able to save, you can exit the game and allow it to auto-save where you left off (prior to making any decision). Then go into your "game\saves" folder and select the save file titled "auto-1-LT1.save" and rename it to some form of traditional save, like "8-10-LT1.save". That will move the auto-save into a formal save file position and allow you to return to that choice sometime down the line.

Most important: You can still access Dev console in latest version. It's a two part process involving creating a new "options.rpy" file in the "game" folder (google: how to turn console on for renpy non developer) and also modifying the "main.rpym" file in "game\modules\nondeveloper" (search this thread for prior discussions around turning on console). To open console, it's "shift"+"O". In console, type "money = 9999" to get maximum money and avoid the grindfest for coin in the last part. If the game starts to shit the bed and error out, simply delete the "options.rpyc" file that appears in the "game" folder. That should fix it fine.

edit: I should note that the above step doesn't just open console, it technically puts the whole game into dev mode. Not sure if that's technically allowed or wanted by the creator, so use with caution. You could break something in your game.
care to drop your persistent file?

May 24, 2018
Hey I'm stuck at Susan's proposal in the beginning, can someone help ? He just goes "Maybe I shouldn't bother reading"

I tried using the walkthrough but it's not exactly well structured

KingxShady

May 11, 2019
I noticed that drinking game on normal and hard does not show what drink to prepare, name is showed only on easy. Is that a bug or is there way to figure out what drink to make?

edit: nevermind, figured it out - easy is mugglerita, normal is martini and hard dragons blood brew
Whats the recipe for the mugglerita I had different drinks for the easy medium and hard, to get the info from him I need to make a mugglerita

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Quick tip for anyone that want to see Sonya naked in early game, without leveling her up. All that you have to do is to have her wear her Christmas dress, and then tell her to wear stockings. All her clothes disappear, and you can also remove stockings if you want.

Reactions: drpavelcia

Asher_Sweshia

May 23, 2019
Quick tip for anyone that want to see Sonya naked in early game, without leveling her up. All that you have to do is to have her wear her Christmas dress, and then tell her to wear stockings. All her clothes disappear, and you can also remove stockings if you want.
it's just a bug

Yggdrasil

Aug 30, 2017
Sooo. I am almost at the point of giving up on the game. I have tried on my own. With the walkthrough, with the youtube video walkthrough, to get past the swimsuit objective. I can not FOR THE LOVE OF ME do it.
Monday-Hermione
Tuesday-Daphne
Thursday-Luna
Saturday-Susan
Copy them all and place them on the DAMN rope on Sunday. Yet nothing happens. Talked to Sally, called them all at the office. Multiple days gone by. NOTHING and I still get the message "Grab Hermione's special swimsuit fora design reference off the rope" when based on the video walkthrough I did... Furthermore I am advised to talk to Snape for problem but regardles if I do on an official meetting or an unofficial he refuses to help me...Also with the phoenix I get no option.
Please, PLEASE, at this moment any fun is lost. I just need to get through this or I will shift-delete the damn thing.

In addition I started an new game. Taking the walkthrough step by step. I can not get the pills, either the nuts or the pills. I do not get the option to get a second photo from Helena.
Is the game broken for me?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes