Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
It's funny to read the comments on the first few pages of this forum and see all the disappointment. I assume all 500 pages are just perpetual vitriol.

Nov 28, 2017
Yikes, 500 pages and nasty reviews. I'm guessing I should dodge this game. I think someone commented there's two whole sex scenes with the main characters in a 5 year old game? R.I.P.

That said, I did download the ASSETS file, and I don't know who half of these characters are, but had fun messing around in it...
funn.png

May 31, 2020
Yikes, 500 pages and nasty reviews. I'm guessing I should dodge this game. I think someone commented there's two whole sex scenes with the main characters in a 5 year old game? R.I.P.

That said, I did download the ASSETS file, and I don't know who half of these characters are, but had fun messing around in it...
View attachment 1223862
You forgot the
special one
Where is Minerva ?(our main girl(grandma))

Reactions: yangbk201

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
Honest question: Why is this game rated so low? The art looks great
Unfortunately, it's just because of the constant revisions and glacial rate of releases. I mean, I don't mind waiting for What A Legend to release after 6 months, because I know that it'll have like 5 sex scenes and a bunch of lewd, pretty, and interesting content. Unique takes from the developers, you know?

This game spends 90% of its game-play in one office. It takes almost 10 hours to clear through just a few pieces of content, and some sex lewd scenes take around two-to-three dozen daily visits per person. That is to say,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That keeping in mind that sometimes with the owl system, you get one event per day, maybe even just one person a day! Sometimes, characters like Susan and Hermione aren't available for any time before 6PM, and their times overlap, which means one doesn't get to show up. Imagine developing carpel tunnel from this nonsense. I haven't even mentioned spending a full in game month training skills.

I'm literally not even mad or salty, at this point I'm just saying how it really is.

Nothing serious has happened since act 6 released, and now they scratched all that and they're revamping it again. Take me seriously when I say that I was excited and now I'm warding you away. Unless you see significant updates made in the coming months, keep this in mind as primarily vaporware.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 324 Votes