bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
Unfortunately, it's just because of the constant revisions and glacial rate of releases. I mean, I don't mind waiting for What A Legend to release after 6 months, because I know that it'll have like 5 sex scenes and a bunch of lewd, pretty, and interesting content. Unique takes from the developers, you know?

This game spends 90% of its game-play in one office. It takes almost 10 hours to clear through just a few pieces of content, and some sex lewd scenes take around two-to-three dozen daily visits per person. That is to say,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That keeping in mind that sometimes with the owl system, you get one event per day, maybe even just one person a day! Sometimes, characters like Susan and Hermione aren't available for any time before 6PM, and their times overlap, which means one doesn't get to show up. Imagine developing carpel tunnel from this nonsense. I haven't even mentioned spending a full in game month training skills.

I'm literally not even mad or salty, at this point I'm just saying how it really is.

Nothing serious has happened since act 6 released, and now they scratched all that and they're revamping it again. Take me seriously when I say that I was excited and now I'm warding you away. Unless you see significant updates made in the coming months, keep this in mind as primarily vaporware.
Thanks for the long write-up, I'll stay away till it improves.

Reactions: Ayer and deskitteh

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
Well, I do not pay on patreon (maybe I shoud), but man... I know this game for 3 years... and nothing about fck Hermione. The art is AWESOME, just AWESOME, but the delay reminds me Happy Summer.

Pills_Tags

Aug 15, 2020
Swapping the swimsuits is simple. after stealing and giving the hat all swimsuits, click him, then ask for a swimsuit. you want to click a name on the right for one of the perfects, IE: Susan. the you want to select Hermione's' model swimsuit (The one you got from her room.) and it should change the color and name which you should then give to the perfect.

Reactions: AnimeNation

Bumblebee813

Nov 14, 2020
Unfortunately, it's just because of the constant revisions and glacial rate of releases. I mean, I don't mind waiting for What A Legend to release after 6 months, because I know that it'll have like 5 sex scenes and a bunch of lewd, pretty, and interesting content. Unique takes from the developers, you know?

This game spends 90% of its game-play in one office. It takes almost 10 hours to clear through just a few pieces of content, and some sex lewd scenes take around two-to-three dozen daily visits per person. That is to say,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That keeping in mind that sometimes with the owl system, you get one event per day, maybe even just one person a day! Sometimes, characters like Susan and Hermione aren't available for any time before 6PM, and their times overlap, which means one doesn't get to show up. Imagine developing carpel tunnel from this nonsense. I haven't even mentioned spending a full in game month training skills.

I'm literally not even mad or salty, at this point I'm just saying how it really is.

Nothing serious has happened since act 6 released, and now they scratched all that and they're revamping it again. Take me seriously when I say that I was excited and now I'm warding you away. Unless you see significant updates made in the coming months, keep this in mind as primarily vaporware.
Hello Magicnuts sir

hentailover573

Apr 3, 2020
Dude thank you.. That worked..what the heck :D (I can see some comments of confusion about the zzz file though, next time you could point out that people need to create a .rpy file, but i digress)
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but for the persistent file to work and unlock the memories I need a seperate zzz.rpy file? or do I need to modify the persistent file into rpy format to work? I've deleted and replaced my persistent file %appdata% with the one posted on 519 and my memories page is still blank. Sorry again if this is a dumb question, thanks.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes