Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Which update ? Because update 0.8A just came out 10 minutes ago
Yea, guess all you gotta do is complain for them to release it. Still a month late though

But if THAT is really the new fullscreen scene, well, I gotta hand it to them, they REALLY know how to fuck their patreons.

Oh sorry, non-patreons aren't allowed to criticize the game. Obviously we missed the patreon-only poll showing that 90% of the patreons want a house-elf scene over a scene with any of the girls mb

I mean, it's gotta be a joke right? There is another, real fullscreen scene in there, right?

S351i

Jul 11, 2017
Yea, guess all you gotta do is complain for them to release it. Still a month late though

But if THAT is really the new fullscreen scene, well, I gotta hand it to them, they REALLY know how to fuck their patreons.

Oh sorry, non-patreons aren't allowed to criticize the game. Obviously we missed the patreon-only poll showing that 90% of the patreons want a house-elf scene over a scene with any of the girls mb

Nah, they just know better what patreons wants, than patreons themselves.

Obviously, judging by games earning most money, people want to be constantly teased and blueballed. As soon as they get that poon, they lose interest, but if you deny them that, you can keep milking them indefinitely. Can't blame devs for doing the profitable thing, if I was a creator and people were retarded enough to pay me more for NOT giving them scenes with main girls, I'd do the same.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
You read the road map.

the possibility of Hermi scene will probably happen in 0.9B. Don't know what kind of scene.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, been away from this for a year and a half more or less, so I'd like to ask you: Is the game already in a state that's actually enjoyable? I mean, no more convoluted bikini quest, compatible saves with future updates, and a decent amount of lewd?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes