TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Screw it, I ended up pledging to get the persistent 'cause nobody here seems to have it; here you go :
Damn, I must be stupid, I just don't get it to work! I read lower what the guys said about the save file and delete things but even what I did didn't make it work. What should I do? :'(

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
How is it possible?
Can anyone be kind enough to give me the persistent and save of the 0.7 so I can keep playing?

Mar 18, 2019
Next scene with one of the main 4 is likely November/December going by their release map. Pretty sure the Hermione scene was last December too.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Actually, it is worth adding another two or three years that were before Patreon and F95. They had their own forum and wanted to improve the Akabur game. This is how it all started.
to be fair, they did improve the waiting time between content

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
very clunky and forced interface, art is good but the interface takes the fun out of playing the game. The HUD and choices display over everything so you cant even have fun with URM, forcing you to suffer. and thats without even mentioning the lack of rollback.

Custom interfaces are fine Devs but if they're annoying to use then you'll be better off with the default renpy interface.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes