Trampa

May 17, 2018
I'm in act 2, i need to ask the hat about some artifact and the hat isn't where it's supposed to be.. where can i find it?

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
Where extactly do we need to place this? Putting it into Innocent_Witches-0.8-alpha-pc > game > saves doesn't work
Play the game and put it here: Appdata\Roaming\RenPy\Innocent-Witches-0-8-0. It has a new file name and a previous file name Innocent-Witches-0-7-3.

Last edited:

onepiece987

Sep 8, 2017
hello i occured a bug with Sonya, i was told she had a wardrobe but when i click on "wear" an error page show up and i have to quit the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it's not realy important for the story, but if it can be solved i'd be gratefull

same here and bug on "This one... Or that one ?..." too

Last edited:

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
swimsuit quest seems hard-bugged (v 0.6b), i was supposed to steal hermione's special swimsuit design on Monday, did that, the quest log acknowledged it, however when talking to the Hat it still thinks i need to steal the design oO
Here is special swim suits you need 643bd3eb37990d9c314380dbf1b75df9.png

Chasmer

Jun 15, 2021
In catalogue quest I get an error every time I use apparition potion to get to main entrance, anyone knows how to fix it? Or do I have to just wait for developer to fix it

Reactions: Marethew

Commenting

May 17, 2020
Play the game and put it here: Appdata\Roaming\RenPy\Innocent-Witches-0-8-0. It has a new file name and a previous file name Innocent-Witches-0-7-3.
So I did that, but it didn't work, then I tried replacing both the ones in appdata and saves and now it works

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I find it hilarious that people are still having trouble with the swimsuit segment, just goes to show that an in game walkthrough doesn't always fix colossally bad game design.
You can't fix people not reading, period. You make any machine or such with a manual, and if people don't read it, they can't use it.

That's not bad design. (Explain how to design it better, as we have revisited the swimsuits multiple times making it simpler and more logical)

The issue is, no one wants to use their brain when they are trying to wank.

Spades3

Jul 19, 2021
Comparing our indie team with the corporation of Elon Musk is strong. We are almost comparable in terms of the size of the authorized capital and the number of people. :ROFLMAO:
After such comparisons, there is nothing more to talk about with you.
The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on
Also you can be patreon of our main artist:
Hey Just want to say great work guys, this game is phenomenal.
Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Khan

ChokeCock

May 12, 2020
You can't fix people not reading, period. You make any machine or such with a manual, and if people don't read it, they can't use it.

That's not bad design. (Explain how to design it better, as we have revisited the swimsuits multiple times making it simpler and more logical)

The issue is, no one wants to use their brain when they are trying to wank.
I mean, yeah. Exactly. The convoluted swimsuit puzzle is not terrible on its own, but no one is here to really solve a puzzle. People who care about the world and the characters will read, others will skip to scenes. If your goal is to make a puzzle game, make good, interesting, and if its important, world-related puzzles. But in this game, the only puzzles are trivial or irritating.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes