pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
Still doesnt work, i put the new one you just reuploaded in both in saves folder and renpy, but it also said if i have the permission to write in that folder...What is that mean?
Permission to write is the problem. Restart your PC or something. The last try, use this .

Last edited:

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
The quest "Putting the plan in motion" is not letting me complete "Forbidden pleasure" and "Sex education". I need to call Daphne for all of them, and the "main quest" supersedes them.

sangri31

Apr 9, 2018
I've made a photoshop file with sorted layers and folders for easy edits. I Think photoshop CS6+ is required. (Apparently not, works with GIMP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This feels like a necro post, but does anyone have this file to share?

kopy

Jul 27, 2017
Siempre que minimizó el juego y lo vuelvo a maximizar queda totalmente bloqueado. Juego en android, poco X3 pro 256 GB de almacenamiento 8 GB de RAM procesador Qualcomm Snapdragon 860

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
Siempre que minimizó el juego y lo vuelvo a maximizar queda totalmente bloqueado. Juego en android, poco X3 pro 256 GB de almacenamiento 8 GB de RAM procesador Qualcomm Snapdragon 860
Creo que tiene que ver con la configuración de ahorro de energía del dispositivo. No se cómo será en ese modelo en concreto, pero mira a ver si hay alguna opción en la gestión de energía para marcar qué aplicaciones no quieres que se cierren al estar en segundo plano.
PD: Creo que una de las reglas del foro es traducir los mensajes si escribes en algo que no es inglés.
====
Translation from Spanish:

I think it has to do with the batery saving configuration. I'm not sure how it would be done in that model in particular but check if there's any option in the energy managing settings for selecting which apps you want to keep open when minimizing them.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
You can edit your save with to give yourself as much money as you want.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes