Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Personally I find the breasts on her model kind of meh. Reminds me of the breasts of Hermiones model, which I'm also not a fan of. Looks to 'bolt-on' imo, as if she got implants.

And the artists does draw much more realistic looking breasts for the other characters. In fact, every character has a very unique body shape, which is what makes this games art so great. So I can only assume its drawn this way on purpose. I guess other people like this sort of look..

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Yeah lost on swimsuit puzzle. Gave everything to the sorting hat, sure, no problem. The walkthroughs are extremely vague or maybe even for different versions of the game, and apparently the puzzle was redesigned so much of the information or walkthroughs may simply be poisoned with bad information.

Which is Hermoine's "reference" design? I'm not even sure which icon it is. I thought it was the one piece with striped skirt attached and a small bow around the neck and folded? Or is the the G-string? When I go to each house, there's pretty much everything on the string including what I thought was Hermoine's "reference" design icon anyway, in the color of the girl's house.

Precisely what do you click in the menu after you talk to the hat? Each girls name and which icon? I'm lost. If I am making a copy for Luna to put in Ravenclaw, do I click on the BLUE one or the RED one before I click "take"? Hermoine's color would be red, but Luna's would be blue and this is simply glossed right over in any post or walkthrough.

Do the days of the week still matter, or is that just an old version of the game? There are walkthroughs that are likely for old or wrong versions so its not even clear which link to look at.

The link in OP to the official website:

Just says "Make a copy of Hermione's swimsuit for other 3 girls", so.. which is Hermoines? which color? which icon do you actually click, what does the tooltip say after you "make" the copy in the inventory item?
"Put these new versions on the ropes in corresponding dorms" so even though I'm on the Hermoine quest and have nothing else unlocked I put the "hermoine reference design" copy in each dorm?

I've put basically every possible design into every dorm and nothing happens. Some posts say something about certain days of the week, but that's not mentioned in the official website walkthrough so I'm not sure it is bad information at this point.

Is there a way to clear out inventory? I have a bunch of junk swimsuits now.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
How many threads are you going to post this in. People lose their accounts for shit like this?
Only two where I comment a lot.
You're absolutely right though. I would hate to lose my account. I honestly just thought it looked brilliant did not think of the potential drawbacks of doing so.

Sorry if I offended anyone by posting this

Also looks like the beta version for the last update has been posted on Patreon.

Looks like a Halloween version

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah lost on swimsuit puzzle. Gave everything to the sorting hat, sure, no problem. The walkthroughs are extremely vague or maybe even for different versions of the game, and apparently the puzzle was redesigned so much of the information or walkthroughs may simply be poisoned with bad information.

Which is Hermoine's "reference" design? I'm not even sure which icon it is. I thought it was the one piece with striped skirt attached and a small bow around the neck and folded? Or is the the G-string? When I go to each house, there's pretty much everything on the string including what I thought was Hermoine's "reference" design icon anyway, in the color of the girl's house.

Precisely what do you click in the menu after you talk to the hat? Each girls name and which icon? I'm lost. If I am making a copy for Luna to put in Ravenclaw, do I click on the BLUE one or the RED one before I click "take"? Hermoine's color would be red, but Luna's would be blue and this is simply glossed right over in any post or walkthrough.

Do the days of the week still matter, or is that just an old version of the game? There are walkthroughs that are likely for old or wrong versions so its not even clear which link to look at.

Just says "Make a copy of Hermione's swimsuit for other 3 girls", so.. which is Hermoines? which color? which icon do you actually click, what does the tooltip say after you "make" the copy in the inventory item?
"Put these new versions on the ropes in corresponding dorms" so even though I'm on the Hermoine quest and have nothing else unlocked I put the "hermoine reference design" copy in each dorm?

I've put basically every possible design into every dorm and nothing happens. Some posts say something about certain days of the week, but that's not mentioned in the official website walkthrough so I'm not sure it is bad information at this point.

Origin201

hasslethehoff

Jun 13, 2020

There is a very specific swimswit that looks like boxer briefs, IT IS ONLY A BOTTOM THERE IS NO TOP. This is what you will put in the hat and make a copy for every wizard girl.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Got past it, I'm not sure if color counts but no mention of color of what you are clicking on. The menu shows every swimsuit in every color it seems, you click the names one at a time, click the proper icon, then Take, then place it in the proper dorm clothesline and call the girl and ask her to show swimsuit and it seems to progress.

There are two "boyshorts", pretty sure it was the ones with the longer crotch, no bow, and a hem line straight up the front. (the other boyshorts have a small bow and the legs are equal length with the crotch.)

hermoine - griffon - red
luna - raven - blue
daphne - slytherin - green/black
susan bones - hufflepuff - yellow

I clicked the proper color of boyshorts for each before copying, I have no idea if it mattered because when you create it the color changes anyway, it's clear as mud how it is supposed to work. Horribly designed "puzzle".

Final rant for today, the "official" stamp on letters has to be the most inane game mechanic ever created. Use it, or don't, just do it twice once each way because decoding what the game wants is pointless. It just seems to be there to slow down the game. It isn't interesting or engaging.

Reactions: elijablack11
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes