Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Innocent Witches [v0.8 Beta] [Sad Crab] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.13 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 265 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

frameWut

Dec 26, 2019
Add an empty File named "melofors jinx.data" int the Folder with the .exe (all lowercase and without quotes).
That activates the cheat button in the extra tab of the game which unlockes all memories.
is it a folder file or a text file?

akuraz

Dec 16, 2018
Why can't I use a save from the previous 8.0a version...?
Do I have to start over again?
pls help me...

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
I don't want to be rude (even though I do not fund the project), but... in all those years, only 1... just 1 one the girls had sex with the MC. What is this? A kind of Happy Summer Game? I mean, that Daphne Scene was on what year? 2018-19? Man...
The art is great (easily one of the best - if not the best in this site) But... in all those years, only ONE scene?
But as I said, I don't fund the project, so, who am I to criticize?

Ambarino

Dec 17, 2019
Man I am really cheering for this game to do well. As in, for the love of god, finish your plot revamp and get on with it. And stop with the tedious minigames. It sucks to see the state of this game because the art is so fucking great. And the lewd scenes, what little there is, are hot as fuck. I actually like the progression so I do not mind the lack of sex scene as much. Though you should definitely quicken the pace a little bit, but I guess that's what the revamp is doing? It's not worth it now, I'll just wait.

Reactions: Airianov

grlfo

Nov 20, 2016
I edited the "tutorial.memory_fragments" from 12 to 500 with the saveeditor page but when I enter the fragments its still in 12, I also tried cheatengine and dind't work. Any ideas ?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I edited the "tutorial.memory_fragments" from 12 to 500 with the saveeditor page but when I enter the fragments its still in 12, I also tried cheatengine and dind't work. Any ideas ?
play the underwear matching game, its easy enough

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I heard this game has not much sexual content and is really grindy, is this true? Like this tries to be a story-driven game, i mean ok, it's VN (Visual Novel), but why almost no sexy stuff? :( Don't have the time to try it (or waste it).

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I heard this game has not much sexual content and is really grindy, is this true? Like this tries to be a story-driven game, i mean ok, it's VN (Visual Novel), but why almost no sexy stuff? :( Don't have the time to try it (or waste it).
My advice, watch this thread and check in every 6-8 months. Right now IW is a blue-balls simulator. But it has the potential to be great.

Reactions: Spermasahne

toondoo1

Aug 13, 2019
played this game a while back when the walkthrough was just a simple pdf.. i see there's a whole website for the walkthrough now which is nice. although the game being quite grindy, the art is beautiful

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes