Mre0441

Sep 30, 2017
The sudden jump from an unfinished Act 1 to Act 2 reveal some poorly thought out planning from the devs. Added with a selection of wanting to choose between the old story or new story at the beginning feels like a slap to the face. I think it would be better to get rid of the old act entirely (get rid of unused space). Then fully flesh out more of Act 1 with some additional and rewarding side quests. Stop developing Act 2 entirely and focus on Act 1 should be top priority.

Reactions: cuntttboyyy

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Could I ask if anyone has a windows save of the new beta content

Used the cheat but the new act 1 & 2 content is still locked

Cro

May 10, 2017
I don't want to be rude (even though I do not fund the project), but... in all those years, only 1... just 1 one the girls had sex with the MC. What is this? A kind of Happy Summer Game? I mean, that Daphne Scene was on what year? 2018-19? Man...
The art is great (easily one of the best - if not the best in this site) But... in all those years, only ONE scene?
But as I said, I don't fund the project, so, who am I to criticize?
You don't have to be a patreon to give feedback, especially when it is good and warranted. They can take it or leave it.
And they ignore it since there are tons of patreons who pay.
Why... is beyond me.

I paid for some, that I thought were worth it, but for some I stopped because no game is worth hundreds of $ over years. I will pay one month when it's over after I paid enough already so I have the final game, since that's the right thing to do.
Until then...long live the pirates.

Example: I paid for Adventures of Willy D from start to end, 5$. The entire game surely wasn't worth all that money, but I did it. Since the developer moved to EON, the updates take ~ 1 month, so I can't really pay like for an AAA game each year. I did it for a few months and stopped. I will pay sometimes in the future again, one time, for the final game and that's it. And Nenad is not even milking his supporters, he actually does good work at a very good pace.
I can't really understand people that pay for something with updates every 6 months which are not even good.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
That ...............
Was the worst update EVER

:mad:

The so called Halloween event is pointless you don't even see anything

The other added scenes are just as useless

Finally the cherry on the Parfait you have to do basically everything again to see these added scenes absolutely frustrating

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Is this game also available for x86 bit pc user?????
As i am having pc which is x86 bit support and i am not able to play this game

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Is the current direction to add content to the chapters already in the game for the immediate future before looking to add more chapters?

May 21, 2017
Hey Folkers, how are you guys? Could someone tell me how I make this potion ''Polyjuice potion'' I know it has the potion book, but my English is weak and so far I can't match, because ''he tells me to grind'', but not I know how I do it, can someone help me please...

Reactions: Novalis casanova

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
This is probably the stupidest question, but anyone know how to mod the game so you aren't immediately kicked out of the Statue minigame upon completing a Domain?
I'm trying to complete the statue in a way that there is no "loose ends", but I can't see a way to accomplish it for Perception without rotating the last piece two times before it locks:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Got another art related question, Susan is holding a quill. My question is why? what is she writing on? I had a look in the drinking game section but I can't seem to spot an open book or some paper that is angled in a way that it looks like it goes with her. Don't want to go through the whole game to not figure it out.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This is probably the stupidest question, but anyone know how to mod the game so you aren't immediately kicked out of the Statue minigame upon completing a Domain?
I'm trying to complete the statue in a way that there is no "loose ends", but I can't see a way to accomplish it for Perception without rotating the last piece two times before it locks:
rotate the starting piece...its ok to have a dead end piece as long as its connected and lit up

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
rotate the starting piece...its ok to have a dead end piece as long as its connected and lit up
The entire problem is that if I rotate it, it will complete with a dead end. I know the game will count it as "complete" even if it has a dead end, that's what I'm trying to avoid.

TioNick

Jun 22, 2020
It says it's the Win/Linux version, but it came without the .sh file which is the linux executable, how am I going to play the game like this?

stal1234

Jul 12, 2017
i prefer the tutoring from old version and the bikini parts i would love to see them in the new one also :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The entire problem is that if I rotate it, it will complete with a dead end. I know the game will count it as "complete" even if it has a dead end, that's what I'm trying to avoid.
After fiddling with it....I don't think you can. The piece at the beginning conflicts with that. I couldn't figure out a way to make that work. the 1st piece would have to be a T section.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes