M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
So, is there no way to get giftsfor the girls in ACT 1 with v0.8a? Stupid error popping up every time you go outside after 2200. Also no save transfer to new version is pretty weak imo

bswiatow

Sep 3, 2019
Thank you for the reply, and yes of course I was playing the new plot. I saw it and figured it was well, the new plot. It was already apparent that it did not quite match the walk through so I am switching from the start (sigh) back the the old plot.
To see all content you need to go through both (or use saves/files posted above...) :/ It's unfortunate that they decided to rewite all the plot and now none have all the features.

hasslethehoff

Jun 13, 2020
So, is there no way to get giftsfor the girls in ACT 1 with v0.8a? Stupid error popping up every time you go outside after 2200. Also no save transfer to new version is pretty weak imo
Bug is fixed in beta update release you will never finish in alpha version

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
You could have rotated one of these horizontal parts I marked (plenty of options) so that they were disconnected, rotate the beginning piece properly, and then rotate the horizontal parts again so that everything's now connected like you wanted to.
Damn, that's so elegant. Don't know why I didn't think of that.

Sep 3, 2017
I didn't want to grind for memoria points or whatever it's called, so I made a quick modification if anyone else wants to use it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy and if there are other things to grind in this game I haven't noticed, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. If you're not sure how to use rpatool let me know, and I can make a more detailed post.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
" Optimized existing bugs "
Might be only me but i laughed so hard reading this. Isn't optimizing means make best use of or in computing rearranging/rewriting to improve efficiency of the code. You do not optimize the bug and make it more efficient :p you fix those bugs.

My English might be way off too :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: RabbitHole69

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
To see all content you need to go through both (or use saves/files posted above...) :/ It's unfortunate that they decided to rewite all the plot and now none have all the features.
They have a new writer so can't continue the old plot.

In the future, all will become one plot.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Has this a lot of sex content yet? I last played maybe 8 months ago and it was just drawn out waste of time.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes