vapera6

Feb 4, 2018
Soo i'm missing my broom (got it at the start but the next day it's not in the inventory) soo the game is stuck as of now and the guide is not helping (verry bad guide poorly worded and missing steps for some things) . Please help !!!

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Is it only me or....
Well in my quest log it says I should talk to sorting hat about the artefact, but the sorting hat simply isn't there in the office.

When switching in Sonya"s wardrob from single clothes ti dresses there's still an error

I'm playing the new plot

Last edited:

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020

I gave it to him but I need it on the next quest
make a copy hermiones swimsuit with lunas sizeing and ohter girls sizing

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Maybe this is a dumb and annoying question whose answer I may find if I search a bit, but since I am a lazy fuck I am asking anyway, so please bear with me.
I just discovered the game and would like someone to tell me what is the difference between the "Old Plot" and "New Plot".

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Maybe this is a dumb and annoying question whose answer I may find if I search a bit, but since I am a lazy fuck I am asking anyway, so please bear with me.
I just discovered the game and would like someone to tell me what is the difference between the "Old Plot" and "New Plot".
The previous writer left the team so they renewed the plot and adding some stuffs to make the story line smoother, old plot has more contents but doesnt process anymore, new plot is WIP and they manage to bring the contents form old to new plot in the near future

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
You phrase it like it's an innocent thing. They chose to rehash and make no progress, it's not because the "writer" (lol) left, that's just the excuse they use to justify delaying progress.
He just ask what is the different, not WHY do they split the plot. Obviously it's their false to delay and release crap updates, but Sad Crab dont give a f*** bout this forum, why would you come to this thread too often to bash them and keep telling people how bad the game is?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It is explained in the walkthrough, you can find the link in the opening post.

I tried to play the old plot, in which I decided to do not follow the dark path, but now I'm not able to progress to the Second Act. Can someone tell me if it depends by my choice? In the walkthrough I wasn't able to find any reference to the light path I tried to follow, so I'm wondering if the two things are correlated.

shaithan

Oct 13, 2017
It is explained in the walkthrough, you can find the link in the opening post.

I tried to play the old plot, in which I decided to do not follow the dark path, but now I'm not able to progress to the Second Act. Can someone tell me if it depends by my choice? In the walkthrough I wasn't able to find any reference to the light path I tried to follow, so I'm wondering if the two things are correlated.
Well the recepie isn't there it just says drag the recepie "book" to the desk(done that) and then challange snape again, but I still need to do the recepie, and it's a cum stain in the way XD

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,
I can't play this version I don't know why. I deleted everytinh but save e copied all the file as usual but I got : ttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'file_exist'

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes