Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
But is it possible that with each upgrade you have to start over because the saves don't work?

Does anyone have the working saves of the previous version?

I have already started from the beginning three times!

Please!

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
But is it possible that with each upgrade you have to start over because the saves don't work?

Does anyone have the working saves of the previous version?

I have already started from the beginning three times!

Please!
You can choose to start from which chapter has the new content, but they adding stuffs literally everwhere so you have to play throughout any chapters mentioned in changelog to achieve new scenes

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
How come there's no android 0.8beta here i cant continue playing tf am I suppose to do since nobody wants upload that version

Mar 18, 2019
0.8.1B is out
  1. Added Live2D animation for Hermione's "Book of Runes" scene (old plot + memories).
  2. Fixed "Mysterious Fan" quest in Act 1 Chapter 3 (new plot).
  3. Fixed appearance logic for the night creatures in the office.
  4. Updated art for Halloween events (Luna, Hermione, Susan).
  5. Fixed a number of game breaking bugs in Act 1 Chapter 3 (new plot).
  6. Fixed triggers for Halloween events (they should start correctly now).
  7. Fixed glitchy visuals when interacting with the keyhole in the office.
  8. Corrected a number of typos.
  9. Expanded functionality of Live2D engine in Ren'py to support future content.
  10. Improved bugs throughout the game.

Reactions: zxcvb88

Nerdrage72

Jun 26, 2017
Could someone post update please so i can find out what " Added Live2D animation for Hermione's "Book of Runes" scene (old plot + memories)." means

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
In case you want to unlock memories and the other related things before completing this game (v0.8 beta), here is a short script for you.

Instruction:
1. Place the script to 'game' subfolder before running the game exe.
2. In main menu, go to extra -> choose extra tab -> press "Cheats: Unlock memories" at the bottom of left page
3. In memories page, you should be able to select/view each memory.
I might be too stupid here, but when I click the Attatchment, it only opens a new tab with some text in it...

ChillOutChris

Jul 28, 2021
In case you want to unlock memories and the other related things before completing this game (v0.8 beta), here is a short script for you.

Instruction:
1. Place the script to 'game' subfolder before running the game exe.
2. In main menu, go to extra -> choose extra tab -> press "Cheats: Unlock memories" at the bottom of left page
3. In memories page, you should be able to select/view each memory.
noice

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes