Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
" Optimized existing bugs "
Might be only me but i laughed so hard reading this. Isn't optimizing means make best use of or in computing rearranging/rewriting to improve efficiency of the code. You do not optimize the bug and make it more efficient :p you fix those bugs.

My English might be way off too :HideThePain:
It's a running joke, they say something similar at the end of each log.
Wait, what? I thought it was just some fingering on Luna.
And that's what it is, but some people consider that as sex.

yukiame69

Dec 23, 2019
I didn't want to grind for memoria points or whatever it's called, so I made a quick modification if anyone else wants to use it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy and if there are other things to grind in this game I haven't noticed, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. If you're not sure how to use rpatool let me know, and I can make a more detailed post.
got an error after trying to install this one, also there's no mechanics folder, anyone can explain?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Better wait for 0.9B or 0.10b. it will be worth it. See the roadmap.
0.9 and 0.10 (or 1.0) just a version they completed bringing all the contents of old plot to new plot, nothing new (maybe 1 or 2 new scenes you would like such as the female Dobby scene or McGonagall if you have that weird fetish). So if we have to wait, maybe the next century they will let Marcus fuck one of the main girls.

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Is there really any point to replaying with a different waifu is is the only difference in scenes just the eyes used and

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Is there really any point to replaying with a different waifu? Like it's there any difference in the scenes besides who you take on dates or the very few waifu specific events... This is what my last post should have said odd things happened when I hit the post button

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
pretty much just the waifu only events which in the old content is a photo and the dates that amount to nothing. in the new plot it is which character is eliminated from content (fuck knows why that was percieved as a good idea) which kinda screws with how some quests play out.

The walkthrough on the front page helps a lot.

The Gallows Call

Sep 23, 2017
I don't know if it's been found by others because I haven't read all 500+ pages but the "00console" file with the "config.console = False" line was in Innocent Witches -> Renpy -> Common. Shift+O brought up the console screen after.

Can we get all the commands in a spoiler on the title page?

Managed to find a memory fragment command searching this thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2017
Use text editor and create blank file entitled 'melofors jinx.data'. Then go to Show Package Contents and drill down into Autorun. Place new blank file there with the rest of the files
My bad, it still isn't working. I just have it in the file folder labeled autorun, didn't go any deeper but there's no option to unlock memories and I'm tired of grinding lol.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes