Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
So was messing around in the code... there is a cheat mode you can enable that allows you to unlock the gallery (from the extra tab) and also start a couple of the chapters with money and stats boosts.

Simply create a file called "melofors jinx" in the folder where the Innocent Witches.exe is. The contents don't matter so it can be completely empty.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
So was messing around in the code... there is a cheat mode you can enable that allows you to unlock the gallery (from the extra tab) and also start a couple of the chapters with money and stats boosts.

Simply create a file called "melofors jinx" in the folder where the Innocent Witches.exe is. The contents don't matter so it can be completely empty.
Try that but doesn't seem to work. Do I need to put an extension to the file ?
1635981847557.png

Edit : I cleaned the save/persistent file and it's working now, thanks!

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Screw it, I ended up pledging to get the persistent 'cause nobody here seems to have it; here you go :
I try to put the file in the "save" directory (0.8) + In the Appdata, but when I go to "extra" in the menu, it didn't unlock anything. I'm doing something wrong ?

Last edited:

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
just got the broom delivered from filch. next step says to talk to sally about prefects meeting. but the option dosent come up. need help

VisMaior

Nov 2, 2019
hey, can sb tell me why ver 0.8B doesn't work for me? After loading screen there is only black scree just for a sec and that's it.

zxcvb88

Mar 29, 2017
Even if I'll never see the statue puzzle again, this is still annoying me:
You could have rotated one of these horizontal parts I marked (plenty of options) so that they were disconnected, rotate the beginning piece properly, and then rotate the horizontal parts again so that everything's now connected like you wanted to.

Reactions: J2400

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
When training for intelligence the game says to read the manual first. I have not found the manual....

I have looked in other comments posted here but could not find this answer.

Anybody know where the Rubik's cube manual is?

Thanks

bswiatow

Sep 3, 2019
When training for intelligence the game says to read the manual first. I have not found the manual....

I have looked in other comments posted here but could not find this answer.

Anybody know where the Rubik's cube manual is?

Thanks
New Plot - (I might be wrong) it does not exist in the beginning and later it appears in one of the bookshelf menus (in the old plot it should be there from the start). I've deleted current version so I cannot check if I remember correctly... at some point it will be visible with VOIS codex.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that was already asked, but can someone explain to me what are the differences between the old and the new plot and why there are both of them? I downloaded this game two days ago (circa), so I don't know the answer.

hasslethehoff

Jun 13, 2020
I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that was already asked, but can someone explain to me what are the differences between the old and the new plot and why there are both of them? I downloaded this game two days ago (circa), so I don't know the answer.
I have no idea. the devs are probably disorganized.
just got the broom delivered from filch. next step says to talk to sally about prefects meeting. but the option dosent come up. need help
Sally is your painting you talk to him if thats what you need. if not talk to the girls first.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
New Plot - (I might be wrong) it does not exist in the beginning and later it appears in one of the bookshelf menus (in the old plot it should be there from the start). I've deleted current version so I cannot check if I remember correctly... at some point it will be visible with VOIS codex.

Thank you for the reply, and yes of course I was playing the new plot. I saw it and figured it was well, the new plot. It was already apparent that it did not quite match the walk through so I am switching from the start (sigh) back the the old plot.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I have no idea. the devs are probably disorganized.

Sally is your painting you talk to him if thats what you need. if not talk to the girls first.
Thank you for the answer, even if I have put my question in a wrong way: I should have asked: «Is the old plot abandoned and I should play the new one or it doesn't matter?»

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
That ...............
Was the worst update EVER

:mad:

The so called Halloween event is pointless you don't even see anything

The other added scenes are just as useless

Finally the cherry on the Parfait you have to do basically everything again to see these added scenes absolutely frustrating
What are you talking about? It was just like any other update by the devs? :D:D:poop:

Reactions: Owlman8497
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes