khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
This game will only see progress when ppl stop supporting this dev, he's making 20k+ a month, why would he ever want to make progress in this? Once he delivers hermione's scene ppl's going to drop out from his patreon. Stalling this game = making money for him. How many times was the chapter 1 redone? Since I started playing this (version 0.5) I remember three or four times, but there was never a cause for such. The motivation is to stall, keep things as slow as the dev can, to keep the money machine running.

I really love the art in this game, and it's infuriating to know it will be abandoned sometime in the future.

l1pp13jm

Oct 22, 2019
Add an empty File named "melofors jinx.data" int the Folder with the .exe (all lowercase and without quotes).
That activates the cheat button in the extra tab of the game which unlockes all memories.
does this also work for android?

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Your advice would probably be more apt if you said check back every year or two, because the last time we got any content people actually wanted (scenes with a grandmother and a randomly thrown in deformed dwarf don't count) was with Susan and if memory serves that was a year ago. That said don't bother commenting on that here as you've got an aggressive dev team that can't take criticism and can barely string together a coherent thought process, JoeBanks who is a decent rep of the project when he's not pissing himself over said criticism, and a patreon and social media set up that is an echo chamber of fools that feed into what the dev wants to hear. You can't fault them for it as they do make a lot of money per month, but anything you say, no matter how well thought out and reasonable, will be met with abject silence or a member of the Sad Crab team launching personal attacks at you. Just pop in once every year or two, check the change logs, sigh, and go back to whatever else you were doing.
If I told my boss that I had no motivation to finish the project, he would just fire me. I seriously understand that they may not have motivation, ideas, even willingness to do sometimes, and they have such a good situation that they will get money anyway, and I also seriously understand that they may be afraid that if they finish this project, they may lose a lot of people who currently supports. A lot of developers do the same, why should they do something, if they get money anyway, FUCK I would do that too;) but it's really sad that developers are taking advantage of their situation. I'm not saying that they are all like that, because there are developers who, if they are not motivated, simply pause the payment. For clarity, even if the game has few h scenes, but a good story for me it is 10/10, this is one of those games, it is really one of the best, but since I started playing I had to start the game 3 times from scratch, 4 counting recently updates and be honest I don't want to anymore. I'd rather wait a year or two and see how the game has changed.

Reactions: Hent_M

dr9612

Nov 2, 2021
last time I check this game could only run on 64 bits, still the same? I dont want to waste my time downloading

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Your advice would probably be more apt if you said check back every year or two, because the last time we got any content people actually wanted (scenes with a grandmother and a randomly thrown in deformed dwarf don't count) was with Susan and if memory serves that was a year ago. That said don't bother commenting on that here as you've got an aggressive dev team that can't take criticism and can barely string together a coherent thought process, JoeBanks who is a decent rep of the project when he's not pissing himself over said criticism, and a patreon and social media set up that is an echo chamber of fools that feed into what the dev wants to hear. You can't fault them for it as they do make a lot of money per month, but anything you say, no matter how well thought out and reasonable, will be met with abject silence or a member of the Sad Crab team launching personal attacks at you. Just pop in once every year or two, check the change logs, sigh, and go back to whatever else you were doing.
So you're saying we need a findom tag? :ROFLMAO:

hasslethehoff

Jun 13, 2020
The fact that ppl still believe this game will ever be finished with less annoying useless minigames and actual sexual content for all fo the ladies in the game is hilarious to me.

It's the same shit when the former devs admitted in milking us old patreons and they fired his ass and promised to do better and finish the game by the end of the year. Like a new groundhog day movie.

Please continue to believe and support the devs. I just sit and eat my popcorn slowly laugh myself to death over here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But all games are like this.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes