Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I held of on playing this for ages, finally got around to playing it. Started with the new plot that someone suggested but the only scene I got was the one with the professor mcgonagall in the prologue I think it was. Then I did the other shit it said to do and then all of a sudden it's jumping me forward chapter and I have to pick a waifu who has been kidnapped. Am I missing something or do I have to go back and play from the start with the "old" plot for the scene that are in OP like the thicc one bending over the table etc.? Art is nice though.

sugablodi

May 5, 2020
I basically hijacked the already in-game full unlocker that is used for dev purposes and put it in a file, just dump it within the game folder, it will automatically unlock all scenes and all options within scenes.
i cant download it, how is it?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I held of on playing this for ages, finally got around to playing it. Started with the new plot that someone suggested but the only scene I got was the one with the professor mcgonagall in the prologue I think it was. Then I did the other shit it said to do and then all of a sudden it's jumping me forward chapter and I have to pick a waifu who has been kidnapped. Am I missing something or do I have to go back and play from the start with the "old" plot for the scene that are in OP like the thicc one bending over the table etc.? Art is nice though.
Yes, all the main scenes at the moment are located in the old plot. We'll have to go through it to see them.
There is another option - to open all the scenes using the file, but it is only available for cartridges or is in the public version.

Reactions: Rizo

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Yes, all the main scenes at the moment are located in the old plot. We'll have to go through it to see them.
There is another option - to open all the scenes using the file, but it is only available for cartridges or is in the public version.
Okay, guess I'm starting again to see the other scenes. :) Thanks for the quick reply.

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Hi. Can someone please help me?
I'm in act 1 chapter 5, and I need to get the time turner and the catalogue at night at the school grounds. I can't leave through the door "because Hogwarts is dangerous". And if I try the apparition potion in the window the game crashes.

crankberry

Jan 11, 2021
Mine warned me but did not say it was IDP, I got my download from the mega site. Where did you download yours?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, I've played a good few hours now. I've gotten to the point where I've done all of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I know there isn't much content left but what I want to know before I start trying to grind for scenes. Is there any form of sex with any of the students at this point on the old plot route or the new one for that matter? Marked as spoiler just incase.

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
Okay, I've played a good few hours now. I've gotten to the point where I've done all of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I know there isn't much content left but what I want to know before I start trying to grind for scenes. Is there any form of sex with any of the students at this point on the old plot route or the new one for that matter? Marked as spoiler just incase.
YOu have one bed sex Scene with Daphne, one over the table grope scene with the Hufflepuff one, a Handjob from Hermione and nothing yet with Luna.

EDIT: Ok, my bad, Luna has a Masturbation scene

Last edited:
Reactions: 89alexxx91

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
YOu have one bed sex Scene with Daphne, one over the table grope scene with the Hufflepuff one, a Handjob from Hermione and nothing yet with Luna.
Well shit, that's unfortunate. Guess I'll do the rest of the daphne quest line then wait on update with new content. Thanks for the info.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Okay after all these years I've finally started the game now and well... I kinda have mixed feelings on it.

I really love the art and the whole 'point and click' type of gameplay and the girls all look sex as hell (Minerva is my favourite so far as I'm a big Milf/Mature lover) but I really dislike the MC and the fact that he is just a massive jerk who wants to make everyone submit to him. Now, playing rapists and other scum in games isn't exactly new but it just doesn't sit right with me thus far. It also seems like we can't be friendly and caring to the characters as the MC ended up in jail, huh? Would have loved to have a choice in what kind of person Sally is.

I'm also a bit overwhelmed by how many game mechanics there are but I think getting used to it wouldn't be a huge problem. Personally I'm also not really a fan of management games and while the game isn't tagged as one, all the things you have to keep in mind make me feel a bit restricted to be honest.

So yea, the game has great visuals and an awesome setting/concept but it might just be bit too much for me unless the game would pull a complete 180 at some point which I doubt. Pretty cool game tho for those who enjoy degrading and humiliating and the whole power fantasy of being headmaster who's in control of many people.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
So is the game worth playing yet? Always missed some good Harry Potter parody games but peeps have been doing nothing but talk about how little content there is.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So is the game worth playing yet? Always missed some good Harry Potter parody games but peeps have been doing nothing but talk about how little content there is.
honestly, until the "new" plot catches up to the "old" one (story and content wise) might wanna skip for now.

the fact that they are basically phasing out the old content and in replacing it, while keeping quality, just means its gonna be a lengthy wait, I'd suggest popping your head in again around... hmmm 6 to 8 months?

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes