poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I haven't played this game in a few years because it was quite wordy and too plot-heavy. Has it improved since then? Is it worth a playthrough?

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

s2d34

Sep 8, 2021
когда уже будет свежая версия на которой не выкидывает из игры?

Malkazzar

Oct 13, 2021
my game crash in the begining, i play in older laptop but the previous versions run normaly. the 9.0 just dont start in the opening phase close the game :( anyone know how to fix? (sorry for my bad english)

Brand flakes

Aug 14, 2020
You can made special file in game folder to unlock all scenes, add cheats and etc. Name of the special file is always changing. For free version (0.8.4B) is erecto totalus. For another versions - only for patrons. Instruction how to make a file here:
how much does the game cost 1,5,10 or 20

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Probably postponed due to the war; part of the staff is Ukrainian.
well they did post about the delayment due to the political problems earlier, but i just wonder if they have settled the release date yet in the latest post or else (because it has been almost 2 months since the last update)

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
well they did post about the delayment due to the political problems earlier, but i just wonder if they have settled the release date yet in the latest post or else (because it has been almost 2 months since the last update)
Around mid of april, the release of 0.9B

Reactions: DanielJ04

technone

Jun 18, 2020
Do we have the 0.9.1A update yet? I just discovered the game, only found 0.9.0 anywhere, but it refuses to launch with a "this game version is deprecated" message. I found a site that claimed to have a fix file, but it didn't work. Same site has references to 0.9.1 going back a month. Is this project dead or something? I'd be fine with playing 0.9.0 for now and coming back for a replay during the next major update, but it feels like the devs have nuked it from orbit for some reason.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Do we have the 0.9.1A update yet? I just discovered the game, only found 0.9.0 anywhere, but it refuses to launch with a "this game version is deprecated" message. I found a site that claimed to have a fix file, but it didn't work. Same site has references to 0.9.1 going back a month. Is this project dead or something? I'd be fine with playing 0.9.0 for now and coming back for a replay during the next major update, but it feels like the devs have nuked it from orbit for some reason.
Because on site is leaked bugged version of the game. You can download the latest and stable versions on our official site

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes