salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hello, im new to this thread, could someone explain to me whats the difference between the old plot and new plot at game start?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Old plot has more sex scenes, but it will soon deleted due to some inconsistencies in the plot.
The new plot is the future, but it has less scenes.

Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Old plot has more sex scenes, but it will soon deleted due to some inconsistencies in the plot.
The new plot is the future, but it has less scenes.
So its missing sex scenes with nothing to make up for it but fixing inconsistences?
And theres no way to get those scenes back even if it is an extra?

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Hello, im new to this thread, could someone explain to me whats the difference between the old plot and new plot at game start?
Don't worry m8, old plot is just a good taste of the first time you see Hermione in the pink dress at Hogwarts and new one is - when you see Luna Lovegoods in that sweet sleepwear.

Reactions: salscou

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
I'm really2 confused why the cheat didn't work, after I downloaded the 0.8.4b and the web said create the file name erecto totalus for cheat ability and others, but still hasn't working.. anyone can explained to me? wtfisgoingon3.PNG wtfisgoingon.PNG wtfisgoingon2.PNG

Reactions: MyAssIsOnFire1
Aug 31, 2018
so i copied this error, it happens just after i put the diadem for act 2 when i summon my wafiu (in this case daphne) the game crashes so i just wanted to know if there is something i can do? i downloaded again the game from mega but it keeps doing the same so im downloading from mixdrop, and i just wanted to ask this in case that didn't work but im also a little afraid it could be my save or something related to that... so ill also put the save just before the crash at least some words before cause i have save that makes the game crash just at the error (i put the 3 saves i have, 1-1 is for befiore the diadem 1-2 is after the diadem almost before the game crashes and 1-7 is at the word just before the crash) so if there is someone to lend me hand ill be thankfull

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/markus_dialogues.rpy", line 478, in <module>
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 326, in set_style_handler
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 520, in update_style_handler
File "game/mechanics/persons/main.rpy", line 468, in update_style_handler
NameError: global name 'kind' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 66, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 203, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 49, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 393, in script call
File "mechanics/inventory.rpyc", line 142, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/markus_dialogues.rpyc", line 403, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/markus_dialogues.rpyc", line 478, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/markus_dialogues.rpy", line 478, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.166n
Innocent Witches 0.9-alpha
Wed May 4 19:46:39 2022
```

Reactions: deepmiau

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
so i copied this error, it happens just after i put the diadem for act 2 when i summon my wafiu (in this case daphne) the game crashes so i just wanted to know if there is something i can do? i downloaded again the game from mega but it keeps doing the same so im downloading from mixdrop, and i just wanted to ask this in case that didn't work but im also a little afraid it could be my save or something related to that... so ill also put the save just before the crash at least some words before cause i have save that makes the game crash just at the error (i put the 3 saves i have, 1-1 is for befiore the diadem 1-2 is after the diadem almost before the game crashes and 1-7 is at the word just before the crash) so if there is someone to lend me hand ill be thankfull

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 66, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 203, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 49, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/menus.rpyc", line 393, in script call
File "mechanics/inventory.rpyc", line 142, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/markus_dialogues.rpyc", line 403, in script call
File "scripts/plot/act_1/chapter_5/markus_dialogues.rpyc", line 478, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.166n
Innocent Witches 0.9-alpha
Wed May 4 19:46:39 2022
```
The latest stable version is 0.9.1A on our official site for patrons
Leaked 0.9A on this site have critical bugs, that's why game crashes.
You can play for free in stable 0.8.4B here

Alumina25

Dec 19, 2020
One of my favourites easily top 1. Used to support on Patreon for a year or so before pandemic. Now im poor just leeching off.
Daphne scene is just so damn good. Will appreciate if people suggesting me other game that have similar one.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Can anyone direct me towards how you unlock Daphne's burnished underwear scene?

I've gotten past both times where she gets mad and doesn't want to show you and unlocked all the other colors. Now I'm just stuck in a loop where she keeps repeating all the other ones. I've tried reloading from her interaction menu when I've summoned her as well as just guessing right over the course of a number of days and still nothing. Am I missing something or is my rng just that bad?

Mar 18, 2019

I've gotten past both times where she gets mad and doesn't want to show you and unlocked all the other colors. Now I'm just stuck in a loop where she keeps repeating all the other ones. I've tried reloading from her interaction menu when I've summoned her as well as just guessing right over the course of a number of days and still nothing. Am I missing something or is my rng just that bad?
You just keep doing it from what I recall until she shows you.

nglother

Feb 5, 2022

I'm pretty sure she denies twice, then after you get all the others do it a couple more times with the old ones then save before the event and keep reloading until it's the burnished set. (also check their wiki)

Reactions: Scove and Sirien
Aug 31, 2018
The latest stable version is 0.9.1A on our official site for patrons
Leaked 0.9A on this site have critical bugs, that's why game crashes.
You can play for free in stable 0.8.4B here

can my saves from v0.9 work on that older version? or it might bug it?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes