bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Use wiki or ask in our discord. This quest will be remade in new plot
In the new plot, is it possible to miss out on the vampire? I clicked on her and it says online that I'm meant to get a letter under the door but it's not happened yet. My stats weren't at level 3 when I clicked on her but they are now.

ietmitsu

Dec 30, 2021
Didn't check out this game for a while, extremely sad to hear it's been impacted by the wordly events. It's an incredible big art piece, and i hope developers are safe.

Reactions: Khan

dp-lo

Mar 14, 2020
Why don't you put a label saying that Android version .9a is an "unstable buggy mess". Crashes during startup, download at your own discretion.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Why don't you put a label saying that Android version .9a is an "unstable buggy mess". Crashes during startup, download at your own discretion.
The latest stable version is 0.9.1A on our official site for patrons
Leaked 0.9A on this site have critical bugs, that's why game crashes.
You can play for free in stable 0.8.4B here

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

Gamlen

Mar 25, 2020
Checking to see if i'm going to become a backer, do we have a public roadmap/schedule/board or something the like to check when it will be finished? Or the features it'll have?

Mar 18, 2019
Checking to see if i'm going to become a backer, do we have a public roadmap/schedule/board or something the like to check when it will be finished? Or the features it'll have?
There's a roadmap/schedule at the top of their patreon but I'm pretty sure it's out of date by now.

Reactions: Gamlen

dp-lo

Mar 14, 2020
The latest stable version is 0.9.1A on our official site for patrons
Leaked 0.9A on this site have critical bugs, that's why game crashes.
You can play for free in stable 0.8.4B here
Your post here doesn't stop me or anyone else from downloading from the main post. Thus why I said it should be labeled. Most of the people don't deep dive to find out if the current update is flawed before downloading because we have a sense of trust with the main posting.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Why?? The alpha (A) builds are always buggy messes. At the very least wait for the beta (B) release so you don't have the hair pulling frustration. Personally I'm quite happy playing the free public builds. Sort of like waiting for the GOTY version of a Bethesda game.

Reactions: SkrerkS
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes