ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Damn I remember this game when it was just a few updates in. Remember it as exceedingly wordy with no good content. How has the game changed in the last 6 years? I see the devs are making BANK off of it, so assuming the game is fantastic??? How does it compare to Witch Trainer?

Reactions: crustlord12

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
please someone can tell this
If you have any problem with game, you can find answer on our discord channel in en_help section
Damn I remember this game when it was just a few updates in. Remember it as exceedingly wordy with no good content. How has the game changed in the last 6 years? I see the devs are making BANK off of it, so assuming the game is fantastic??? How does it compare to Witch Trainer?
https://f95zone.to/threads/innocent-witches-v0-9-beta-sad-crab.330/page-658#post-8372290

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is there any walkthrough for the prologue? I've done the whole scene with Minerva and was wondering if it was the only way to get her, like another route if this game has multiple paths.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for the prologue? I've done the whole scene with Minerva and was wondering if it was the only way to get her, like another route if this game has multiple paths.
If you have any problem with game, you can find answer on our discord channel in en_help section or on our wiki page

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
What's the point of uploading version which is not playable? And it is intended, judging by the looks of it. I am talking about 0.9 Android
Because its leaked version, you can always download free and stable version from our official site

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Good to see someone other than Joe actually replying to people who are rightfully unhappy with the state of the game, and doubly good to see that the replies from Khan aren't nothing but passive aggressive replies over complaints.

I do find it mildly amusing that Joe had at least something akin to five plus pages of comments for this thread, and now he's down to only two. I assume damage control was done on that part.

Hopefully significant progress is made though for the rest of this year on IW.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The Old plot is the original plot when the current writer took over. The New plot is the work of the current writer who made it all make more sense and gave it more dirrection.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes