jamesvaljean

Sep 23, 2021
Hello,

Sorry in advance, my English is average.
I want to start this game and I try to install a translation (french) but I have a crash at launch (Could not load from archive).
Are the translations outdated or is this a problem on my side?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Hello,

Sorry in advance, my English is average.
I want to start this game and I try to install a translation (french) but I have a crash at launch (Could not load from archive).
Are the translations outdated or is this a problem on my side?
Probably yes, translations at this moment maded for 0.8.5B, we update files for translate soon, you can help us translate the game here

jamesvaljean

Sep 23, 2021
Thank you for the answer.
I will stick to English in this case.

It's very encouraging to see a developer present on the forum.
All my best wishes for the future.

Reactions: Khan

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Okay Im not understanding anything, from what I gather the story is basically in pieces for now with a huge chunk missing in the middle?
Also why would you choose the girl you like the most to be missing?
Nothing works to unlock the gallery btw, in case anyone could help

Last edited:

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Okay Im not understanding anything, from what I gather the story is basically in pieces for now with a huge chunk missing in the middle?
Also why would you choose the girl you like the most to be missing?
Nothing works to unlock the gallery btw, in case anyone could help
Yes, there is a gap in new plot. We plan to integrate 4 and 5 chapter of 1 act in new plot when release 0.10B

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
1657970268639.png
:
Innocent Witches
Knightly Passions
Pirates: Golden Tits
Witch Hunter
NARUTO: World of dreams

Dec 23, 2017
Boa i hate this game! I lost so much time of my life with this shit. I hate you fucking grinding shit. Boa never in my life i hated i game so much.

Not working

hi guys, im stuck with the polyjuice potion, basically i want to get the piece of Daphne required to make the 2nd polyjuice potion but whenever i summon her it just does the topless scene then she dips. I got the base from Snape and i brewed the first part of the potion btw.
Not working and no walktrough help

anyone know how to make the polyjuice potion?
No and there is no help 138 seconds What heat ? I tested with all heat lvls and not working

help me, how to finish the polyjuice potion
Dont know and there is no help nowhere

It's in the spell book. It has both the Stupefying and Polyjuice recipes. You can open it on the cauldron interface.

For the Polyjuice potion later - :

It's awaiting an official fix.
No idea i am stuck. Had no sex scenes only some ugly chick i fucked thats all... fuck 5 hours for nothing

View attachment 1149241
Assuming Snape has the best cauldron, it's written here, 138 seconds.
nice but not working 138 seconds or what is this heat lvl but i tested all

Can't believe they only update 3 times a year (4 months of dev time) for the tiniest of content, and most of it is just teases. Only 2 sex scenes and 1 that was basically a troll scene for the paying subscribers who complained years ago.

They aren't making a complex 3D game here, it's a glorified VN. I don't understand why how little content and how slow their cycle is. I'd get the slowness if the content's worth the 4 months but the content is sparse for how slow it's been.

It's been years, I guess if they can milk their subscribers with this amount of content for as long as they have, the subscribers deserve it if they don't mass unsub.
No idea i hate this game because of dumb Quests and no sex

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes