David@321

Nov 17, 2017
Boa i hate this game! I lost so much time of my life with this shit. I hate you fucking grinding shit. Boa never in my life i hated i game so much.

Not working

Not working and no walktrough help

No and there is no help 138 seconds What heat ? I tested with all heat lvls and not working

Dont know and there is no help nowhere

No idea i am stuck. Had no sex scenes only some ugly chick i fucked thats all... fuck 5 hours for nothing

nice but not working 138 seconds or what is this heat lvl but i tested all

No idea i hate this game because of dumb Quests and no sex
Bro this game isn't for everyone there is no reason to get upset because of a game especially this one.

Hell I was here since 2017 and back then all we had is a vague hint between the lines of text which was go to this X room at this Y hour pick up this item out of 4 and if you fucked it up reset but you didnt know you fucked up so it was an endless loop. btw what I meant by vague is "hmm maybe I can use this hat"

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
It says nothing about WHAT has been added.
What girls, what scenes, this is what changelog should contain instead of some bs like:
"Added a new side quest with multiple sub-quest"
dude, before bashing something, try searching enough information first. Last update included major scenes of Ginny and Parvati. Before that is Susan, house elf and vampire, with side stuff about all four prefects, and Minerva's content is like 10%, wtf are u complaining about?

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
dude, before bashing something, try searching enough information first. Last update included major scenes of Ginny and Parvati. Before that is Susan, house elf and vampire, with side stuff about all four prefects, and Minerva's content is like 10%, wtf are u complaining about?
I understand, but that detailed information it would be good if it is added in the changelog:

Changelog:

v0.9 Beta
  1. Expanded chapter 2 in act 2 with new side content
  2. Added a new side quest with multiple sub-quests
  3. Added three fullscreen events, two with main girls, one with a side character
  4. Added Live2D animation for a certain scene at night near the lake
  5. Removed consequent skip cap when sleeping without any activities
  6. Added several costumes and other items to the dressing rooms
  7. Added an ability to activate community translations (more on that @ our website)
  8. Adjusted continue button functionality during scenes to be more player friendly
  9. Numerous corrections and adjustments based on player feedback and reports (thanks!)
  10. Long-awaited bugs were finally added to the game
v0.9A
0. All changes and fixes introduced in 0.8.3-beta update are also included in this version
1. Added a continuation to the new story - chapter 2 in act 2
2. Added two new fullscreen scenes (available in new chapter)
3. Added a new location - Hagrid's Hut
4. Added 6 collectable photos. Get them all! (available in new chapter)
5. Added 3 new costumes for Sonya
6. Outdated bugs were successfully updated
Full list of changes can be found in changelog.txt file, or in the Extra section in the game itself.
Because, looking to v0.8 it says name of the quest but not of the character involve in that quest as other example... So, if the changelog (which is the most official information that can get in first hand) can't help to know what characters receive new scene-protagonism, then where to find it?. I mean, that's the question.

jamesvaljean

Sep 23, 2021
It's a matter of taste but the scene with Minerva at the end of the prologue is in my top all game confused.
I had never seen such neat interactivity and narration. Too bad the main character doesn't decide to have fun like this at the end of each chapter. Seems like a nice way to add sexual content to me despite the speed of the story.

Anyway this game is one of the best. I hope you will continue to do such a good job.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's a matter of taste but the scene with Minerva at the end of the prologue is in my top all game confused.
I had never seen such neat interactivity and narration. Too bad the main character doesn't decide to have fun like this at the end of each chapter. Seems like a nice way to add sexual content to me despite the speed of the story.

Anyway this game is one of the best. I hope you will continue to do such a good job.
You haven't played much past the prologue then, unless your definition of "best game" equals endlessly replaying the same text-based grind with minimum lewd rewards. For years. In that case, yes, this game is indeed GOAT

barnicle

Aug 17, 2018
So I just finished the main story all the way up to the end of the content for the game. I think I did something wrong because I didn't get a single intimate scene with ANY of the main 4 characters in any of the chapters. Closest I got was an anal scene with Ginny, and the BJ from pavarti. Everyone else nothing happened, was there something I missed?

Reactions: SpiderpretoBR

barnicle

Aug 17, 2018
So I just finished the main story all the way up to the end of the content for the game. I think I did something wrong because I didn't get a single intimate scene with ANY of the main 4 characters in any of the chapters. Closest I got was an anal scene with Ginny, and the BJ from pavarti. Everyone else nothing happened, was there something I missed?
An update and clarification to this. I have unlocked all the cheats as well as the gallery. I finished the game with like atmost 5 scenes unlocked for each of the main characters. There are probably over a hundred that were unlocked by the cheat. What the hell was I doing wrong lol. Anytime I called on a girl with an informal letter there was just rude dialogue then they left.

jamesvaljean

Sep 23, 2021
You haven't played much past the prologue then, unless your definition of "best game" equals endlessly replaying the same text-based grind with minimum lewd rewards. For years. In that case, yes, this game is indeed GOAT
I can understand your opinions because maybe you know this game from a long time and it can be frustrating to wait and get a little update with poor content after a game show good potential. That's not my case so I've got a lot of content to start with.

I didn't say "best game" but "one of the best".

If I give so much praise to that game it's because what they have done at the end of the prologue was really "smart". Because you give content to people and it doesn't affect the story. It's unfortunate that we don't have something similar for each chapter.

Thanks for the edit tips.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can understand your opinions because maybe you know this game from a long time and it can be frustrating to wait and get a little update with poor content after a game show good potential. That's not my case so I've got a lot of content to start with.

I didn't say "best game" but "one of the best".

If I give so much praise to that game it's because what they have done at the end of the prologue was really smart. I really hope they would do that again or some dev gonna be inspired by that (I know if wish were horses, beggars would ride).
I (and many dudes around here) have stopped caring about the "game" part and only use the gallery unlocker to have the scenes. Gameplay is way too stale/confusing/unrewarding to restart every new build. Been that way for years, then they remade most of the starting chapter(s). It's a mess

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
Pretty sure the scenes you're referring to are part of the "old" story. The new story has basically nothing in it before Act 2.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes