sreenbleeder404

Jun 2, 2020
Hey guys,
I haven't played since version early 8.something (maybe even 7.something) I read all about this new plot and stuff..
Should I start over? And if yes, is there a way to skip through the minigames faster?

Thanks!

Edit when will the post be updated to version 0.9.1B?
and what is the cheatcode for the txt file in this one? The Erecto Totalus doesn't seem to work.

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
wow I have been following the game since 2018...it was 2 years in development at that time...
it received a plot change that years end when joe came in early 2019...now I see another new plot ????

Are developers not fixed on story ???
it seems they have no plan if plot changes time to time....because no plot means that they have no story or they really want continue this patreon funding....

hinosark24

Jun 25, 2021
Can someone share what is the Public News in the Sad Crab patreon? because that isn't really public news, need to pay to see.

mambojambo

Oct 5, 2017
The Old plot is the original plot when the current writer took over. The New plot is the work of the current writer who made it all make more sense and gave it more dirrection.
Did they drop the atrocious swimsuit segment? The swimsuits themselves looked great, but my limited english vocabulary lack words on how badly introduced they were. Just make a short but juicy "beach/baths episode" and put them there, unless you're that desperate to pad the game with empty filler.

Reactions: Cirro84

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
Good to see someone other than Joe actually replying to people who are rightfully unhappy with the state of the game, and doubly good to see that the replies from Khan aren't nothing but passive aggressive replies over complaints.

I do find it mildly amusing that Joe had at least something akin to five plus pages of comments for this thread, and now he's down to only two. I assume damage control was done on that part.

Hopefully significant progress is made though for the rest of this year on IW.
Yeah they have really improved with people overall, Khan was active like 3 years ago saw that bullshit and then left then joe replaced him and it had the same effects on him but he stoke around

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of the compressed version of v0.9 beta. No fancy gestures or anything like that added since every attempt I made to change anything just broke the game.

Link:

Make sure you pick better performance and not better visuals when you load in or you have to re-install. I haven't had a chance to playtest much but it loaded up, so if you want to take a chance on a port that is a quarter the size of the official one, have at it.

Reactions: Blossop

BsGoat

Feb 1, 2019
This....extremely controversial game (due to its extremely grindy nature, long development times and lack of sex scene) has 4095 supporters and $23500/month on Patreon...seems this is where the money is and not in my area (academic research) hahah
I have to agree... and such a shame, it's a great game I level the team and art style, and I don't overly mind a bit of a grind but this game is clearly just patron bate... I can see why, when it's out the money stops... and the likelihood of finding another IP with the same base mass appeal is slim to none, and given the snail speed they are updating on I would not jump on their next game even if it was a IP I was interested it, it would still be years before any it were any good

Reactions: Jarul

Hanorak

Dec 15, 2019
bug with Minnie in the new chapter 2 "punishment" endless loop
I think I have the same issue as you.
I tried to finish other quests/tasks, in any order and it still blocking me on this endless loop. Don't matter what I do before, it keeps "freezing" here.
If anyone knows how to get through this, please help.
Thank you very much in advance.
1657688824620.png

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes