tibujura

Jun 3, 2020
I enjoy the story. I just dont know who thought a time skip was a good idea. The first part is too slow and nothings happens while the "new" part is way too convoluted and short.

spacebandito

Aug 25, 2020
Art style is fantastic, ez 9/10 for me
But the pacing... I'm all for world building and story but i had to tap out at act 3

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
so i haven't played this game in a long time. should i just start a new game or just say fuck it and unlock the gallery?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I would say why are you so pesimistic
But not sure if it is optimisam after all
It took them ~6 years and at least 1 remake to get to where the game is. Hoping for anything groundbreaking within a few years is pretty wetdream-ish

paragan

Feb 18, 2018
Expecting multiple timelines before fuck with the rest of main target girls heroines?. That's the enthusiasm (y)
Sad truth is that this game will be forever in development hell. There was time when i was furious and hoped for change ... but game is from word gameplay and developers don´t understand it. Is it incompetence (after so many years) or they are just using situation - €25,000 per month ? They have found their niche cca 5000 people who are willing to pay for it - why to kill golden goose ...

PS: I regret missed opportunity it should be magnificent par with AAA games (with such art, easter eggs and funny gameplay)

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Sad truth is that this game will be forever in development hell.
One of the things that people hate is when a dev decides to scrap the game and create a re-make. But really, this is what should be happening right now. It would be a lot better to just release the new plot, telling it from the start, using the original as building blocks, but instead they put in parts of the new plot and patch up the old plot. It's twice the work and half the result.

Lina_Malkova

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2022
The art style is great, but is there any sexual content at all? I've heard people complainig about it all the time and so I'm unsure if i should give it a try, ahah

rbrim08

Nov 3, 2020
The art style is great, but is there any sexual content at all? I've heard people complainig about it all the time and so I'm unsure if i should give it a try, ahah
There is, but it's pretty late into the second act and, due to weird justifications, there's an awkward skip where the fourth and fifth chapter of the first act are skipped over to instead go into the second act.

The redone first act also cuts out lots of the sexual content that was present in that act, meaning you won't see a lot of stuff unless you do the old version of the first act.

The main problem with the game is that there's just too much fluff dialogue and a ton of steps to clear the different sub quests in each act/chapter, without much fulfilling payoff.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
this game is so slow in development, because Khan keeps all the money for himself like fucking mobster
Not trying to defend them here.... but they have always been slow! Long before they had tons of income.
Back in the early days with 0 income, they also took their time between patches.
- And quality do take time for any developer.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes