Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
So, both choosing new game or chapter select (beginning), I found the old broom disappears somewhere around where you give the welcoming speech to the class. Obviously you cannot fly out the window and get Filch to fix it. You get stuck in a loop where you are told you need a broom to leave through the window. My inventory only has alcohol, mermaid shells and mandrake seeds. No broom. Hence "missing broom bug". It has been mentioned by several other posts. I have not tried "old plot" or 8.4B, but I do not recall the bug in 8.4B.

So in the new release, it seems you cannot start new game and progress...hopefully this makes sense.

(I should add, the mermaid shells remain in the inventory. I haven't tried NOT picking up the shells at the beginning but doubt that makes a difference)
Hello! Thank you for report, we will check it ASAP, if its a bug, we will fix it in 0.9.1B

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Is there a gallery mod? The gallery save doesn't seems to help. I extracted it in the game folder into game\saves
To activate the ability to unlock all the memories, as well as to be able to start some of the chapters with lots of gold and high stats, first close the game if it’s running, then create a file named (name of the code) (any extension will do, for example .txt) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). For MAC the path is Innocent Witches.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/. After that a new option will appear in the Extra section, which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats. Game client for Android has this functionality enabled by default, so you don’t need to create any files whatsoever.

If you have any problems with the files above – please visit our official Discord server –

Reactions: moirai145

julioh1994

Jun 1, 2022
To activate the ability to unlock all the memories, as well as to be able to start some of the chapters with lots of gold and high stats, first close the game if it’s running, then create a file named (name of the code) (any extension will do, for example .txt) in the same folder where the game’s executable file is located (Innocent Witches.exe). For MAC the path is Innocent Witches.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/. After that a new option will appear in the Extra section, which will allow you to unlock the memories. Additionally, when starting some of the chapters via the New Game menu, you will get an option to start it with lots of gold and high stats. Game client for Android has this functionality enabled by default, so you don’t need to create any files whatsoever.

If you have any problems with the files above – please visit our official Discord server –

can you show me how to do this step by step please im new to this.

Reactions: Antonisimo

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I am perplexed as to why there are two game launchers for each 64 and 32. There should only be the 64 and 32.
- With the release of Ren'Py 8.0 (which supports python 3) 32 bit support will stop. We're maintaining the support for 32 bits atm while it's allowed by the engine. If you are bothered by one additional file in the game folder you can delete it.
I think you misunderstood me. There is two for each. Meaning 4 launchers. Two for 32 and two for 64. That was why I was perplexed. We only need one of each.

1654328597300.png

Anyway. I am stuck in my game since the broom is removed from my inventory somehow. I cannot progress because if I do I will miss out on achievements.

Last edited:

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I think you misunderstood me. There is two for each. Meaning 4 launchers. Two for 32 and two for 64. That was why I was perplexed. We only need one of each.

View attachment 1849340

Anyway. I am stuck in my game since the broom is removed from my inventory somehow. I cannot progress because if I do I will miss out on achievements.
If you're playing new plot the broom is not used there in any way, since Marcus doesn't need to fly out in chapter 3. The broom will be needed in updated chapter 4, where Marcus will fly to Filch to get the new broom. Therefore, again, in new plot the broom is not needed because there's no chapters 4 and 5 yet (working on them now), and the broom is therefore removed in chapter 3 to unclutter the inventory. Further down the plot (act 2) Marcus doesn't need the broom to go around, therefore it's not needed there (yet). In old plot the broom does not disappear as it is actually needed to advance the plot.

ssjjab

Mar 21, 2020
Is it a bug that the game jumps from act 1 chapter 3 to act 2 and skips a lot of the game along with all the scene with the chosen girl in the latest version? Or am I just missing something?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Is it a bug that the game jumps from act 1 chapter 3 to act 2 and skips a lot of the game along with all the scene with the chosen girl in the latest version? Or am I just missing something?
Its not a bug, there is a gap between 1 and 2 act, we migrate chapters from old plot to new plot. Will be finished in 0.10B

Reactions: ssjjab

Vanerium

May 17, 2018
View attachment 1373677

Overview:
Amazing and at the same time, a strange story was told to me by an old acquaintance by correspondence. He told me of the time when he was nothing but a simple guy, yearning for a young female flesh. But due to the thunderstorm of events, in which he was cast, he found himself at a disastrous end. His birth was shrouded in mystery, and his goals were that of a simple man. His youth could be the envy of all. But to live through his destiny and bear the entirety of it, is even beyond my power. He will recite you a tale about the students who changed his life. And many women who he met, and how they have changed his fate. We are about to take an endeavor into a magical world, that has not seen a wild debauchery since the fall of the Bewitching Guild. The old magical school, that above all valued purity and chastity. And we also hear about a young doctor, who grew tired of old witches, and who dreamed of young and innocent witches… It is time to raise our sails! On-wards to Hogwarts!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-19
Release Date: 2022-05-18
Developer: Sad Crab - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9 Beta
Language: English, Russian
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.9a): MEGA - -
Android (v0.9a): MEGA - -
Other:
Compressed*

Extras: - - Fan Sig -
Gallery save

liftingnoob thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45487 View attachment 45489 View attachment 45490 View attachment 150221 View attachment 740576 View attachment 740577 View attachment 740578 View attachment 740581 View attachment 740582 View attachment 740583 View attachment 740584 View attachment 740585 View attachment 740586 View attachment 743024 View attachment 743473 View attachment 743474 View attachment 743475 View attachment 743476 View attachment 743477
Android 0.9A is unplayable because there's a new update

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
So, the game does not launch at all anymore.
No error, nothing
Just the window "innocent witch" forever, and if I click on it well windows say it's unresponsive

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
So, the game does not launch at all anymore.
No error, nothing
Just the window "innocent witch" forever, and if I click on it well windows say it's unresponsive
What version are you play? Try download from official site

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes