datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
The game is really missing this amazing window of Harry Potter success. An update would go great with the current flow of the record breaking new game.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
WTF ???
It's been 2 years since i played this game. And after all this time it is almost in the same state.
What is wrong with all these "developers" ???
Not even Akabur is that lazyass. lol
I don't get it either. I see games like this raking in $28,000+ every month and it baffles me why the updates are so infrequent. I get that my game isn't everyone's taste and there's lots of room for improvement, but they make over $26,000 a month more than what I do and I still manage to push out a new update at least twice a month. And I'm not the only one doing this. There are a lot of great devs doing as much as they can for around a 1-2k monthly budget. I do feel bitter sometimes when I see "lazy" devs rolling in cash while other great devs struggle (I'm not lumping myself in the great dev category, only that I do indeed work on new updates constantly and take side-projects just to pay my bills).

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Bruh Akabur working all by himself and he's going to release the completed new game Queen Trainer this year (compare to Sad crab who have more than ten people and going to release the completed first act this year :BootyTime:)
"New game" being a remake of Princess Trainer ......

Reactions: dj96321

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's a sequel of PT with 4 new character, different storyline and brand new game mechanic? Have you even tried to learn about that game before?
The demo page for it in here says otherwise. Doesn't really matter anyway

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
I don't get it either. I see games like this raking in $28,000+ every month and it baffles me why the updates are so infrequent. I get that my game isn't everyone's taste and there's lots of room for improvement, but they make over 2,500% more than what I do and I still manage to push out a new update at least twice a month. And I'm not the only one doing this. There are a lot of great devs doing as much as they can for around a 1-2k monthly budget. I do feel bitter sometimes when I see "lazy" devs rolling in cash while other great devs struggle (I'm not lumping myself in the great dev category, only that I do indeed work on new updates constantly and take side-projects just to pay my bills).
You make 3d renders lol, try to draw all your stuff in quality 2d art, and see how much money and time will it take.

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I don't get it either. I see games like this raking in $28,000+ every month and it baffles me why the updates are so infrequent. I get that my game isn't everyone's taste and there's lots of room for improvement, but they make over 2,500% more than what I do and I still manage to push out a new update at least twice a month. And I'm not the only one doing this. There are a lot of great devs doing as much as they can for around a 1-2k monthly budget. I do feel bitter sometimes when I see "lazy" devs rolling in cash while other great devs struggle (I'm not lumping myself in the great dev category, only that I do indeed work on new updates constantly and take side-projects just to pay my bills).
You're making a 3DCG game with DAZ (or somesuch). It's different... Takes longer than 2DCG, but prolly not as long as a chikaface koikatsu game.

(Edit because I really don't want to defend these guys) Just pointing the difference. They're glacial even by 2DCG standards though.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Bullshit, read changelogs before say that, you must play (or just lie, whatever) that we didnt make any since 0.6F
Honestly, it's not. It's hyperbolic, but not *totally* untrue; this game is very inchworm-esque. "No content" is pretty darn close though. For the amount of updates you give, your amount of content is abysmal, even, as I said just above, by 2DCG standards. The only developer I can think of that's worse than you guys is Team Borscht. I don't even follow this game, really... I stopped around the time of the first Luna scene, I'm only here because that new RPG made this pop into my head, and now F95 is putting it in my notifications.

Y'all fell into "maybe when it's done, but eh" category, which was a rather tiny category until my laptop died.

Reactions: downloaderbo

dextermorgan1

Apr 16, 2018
Hey guys! Can someone please help me out?
I'm going through the old plot with Susan as waifu and I stuck on Act 1 chapter 4 - the swimsuit heist.
There's seems to be a bug with the underwear ropes - after I pick up Luna's swimsuit(s) they turn unclickable. For all the girls. I've tried picking Luna's last but then I can't put cloned swimsuits back on the ropes.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Hey guys! Can someone please help me out?
I'm going through the old plot with Susan as waifu and I stuck on Act 1 chapter 4 - the swimsuit heist.
There's seems to be a bug with the underwear ropes - after I pick up Luna's swimsuit(s) they turn unclickable. For all the girls. I've tried picking Luna's last but then I can't put cloned swimsuits back on the ropes.
Fixed in 0.10.4A or 0.9.6B

Reactions: dextermorgan1

HG95

Jan 5, 2023
how do i unlock the dress-up mini game for the characters?
also, is there a 100% save file with all the cutscenes?

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
how do i unlock the dress-up mini game for the characters?
also, is there a 100% save file with all the cutscenes?
use gallery unlock cheat
play story only if you are prepared to play about 5 hours of no real main content other than Minerva, other that her it is mostly character and story building, after that there are lot
old storyline is not worth it

Last edited:
Reactions: tekkeli37
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes